Temp Agencies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

noanchorbabies in Huntington Beach, California

108 months ago

My first temp job as an aerospace machined parts Q.C. inspector paid 13 bucks an hour. That was in 1983.
Now, they offer 11- 17 an hour. It should be 25-35 an hour by now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

GH in Stockton, California

108 months ago

noanchorbabies said: My first temp job as an aerospace machined parts Q.C. inspector paid 13 bucks an hour. That was in 1983.

That would be too much like right. Faster! Faster! Cheaper! Cheaper!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keep me anonymous in Audubon, New Jersey

106 months ago

noanchorbabies in Huntington Beach, California said: My first temp job as an aerospace machined parts Q.C. inspector paid 13 bucks an hour. That was in 1983.

All temp agencies are a rip off...they have you come in to register, which is about one to two hours of your time. They send you home waiting, why? Because they do not represent you, they represent the employer, why? Because they are being paid by the employer not us. They are going to do everything they can to keep the employer happy, even if it means lying or being rude to that person coming into their office seeking employment. NO MORE TEMP AGENCIES FOR ME! Beware and be smart. If you can, try to find direct employer jobs on your own. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

scott in Chicago, Illinois

103 months ago

noanchorbabies in Huntington Beach, California said: My first temp job as an aerospace machined parts Q.C. inspector paid 13 bucks an hour. That was in 1983.

IT'S PROBABLY AROUND 26 , BUT THEY ARE GETTING THE DIFFERENCE NOT YOU...WELCOME TO THE NEW THIRD WORLD COUNTRY...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.