WORST COMPANY EVER!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

70 months ago

Just a suggestion, if you're going to trash an employer, whether they deserve it or not, don't give any suggestion of your name.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Palmer_Woodrow in Las Vegas, Nevada

70 months ago

I am not afraid. Everything i said is true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richard Sierra in Manhattan Beach, California

69 months ago

Palmer - I am trying to find out more of how Aerotek operates. Did they provide workmans comp?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

yes, depending on the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AlenaT in Saint Paul, Minnesota

69 months ago

What is the signs that I will get hired by Aerotek? The recruiter said he was going to call me the next day, but he didn't. Is that a bad sign? I wanted to call him, but I didn't want to put myself in a bad position. Am I pretty much over with Aerotek and should I just quit having faith with them and look else where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Most of the recruiters are so terrible in that place don't expect to ever hear from them and when you do you will be surprised...and that will be nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richard Sierra in Manhattan Beach, California

69 months ago

i am developing a different kind of recruiting service for workers to find work - does anybody have any good ideas?

As far as Aerotek - they really should have been covering workmans comp for all positions - if you are being paid directly from Aerotek, then it is the law for them to provider workmans comp for the employee - because by law, you are working for Aerotek - plus never accept a 1099 from any temp agency - that is illegal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.