aerotek in bay area california

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

laflores in Modesto, California

41 months ago

I wish I had did more research before signing on with Aerotek. I signed on with Aerotek and assigned to Fremont Bank Operations in Hayward. I resigned from a low paying but yet somewhat stable job. I was told that standard procedure for Fremont Bank is to hire thru a staffing agency, eventally (near future) upon performance and experience I would become an employee of Fremont Bank, I have 20 years in the mortgage industry, direct hire should not have been a problem for me. However, I'm now positive that Aerotek was and is well aware that Fremont Bank hires in masses according to their work flow, then lets everyone go (in masses) I was call by an Aerotek Rep on 12/28/10 @ approx 6:15 PM that my services were no longer needed. It took 3 weeks to get my final pay, 6 weeks to get my personal belongings that I left at the bank. I'm still waiting for a letter stating that I did not quit my assignment at Fremont Bank and I'm still waiting for a letter clarifying my last day of employment. My final check reflects that pay is for 1/2/2011 - 1/8/2011, however my last day of employment was 12/28/2010. Try explaining that to EDD. I am in constant communication with Aerotek in San Ramon and Alameda. Still no results! So much for employment and financial opportunities!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.