How to get a job at Aerotek Commercial Staffing.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at Aerotek Commercial Staffing? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

The Truth in Hanover, Maryland

98 months ago

Written pre-hire job agreements are given to every employee, including yourself. If your agreement did not state benefits paid and you thought otherwise, you should not have signed it. PLEASE READ WHAT YOU SIGN, AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE ACCEPTING ANY POSITION NO MATTER WHO IT'S WITH!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry Vance in Taylors, South Carolina

98 months ago

Are all offices like the one described above?? I am applying for a job thru these people and now I am wondering if I made the rite choice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

brian oswald in North Branch, Minnesota

92 months ago

i am in search of employment in or around irac. specifically mechanic(construction equipment} can someone forward this or direct me to the department that would be interested? i am hoping this is the right company to apply.thank you...Brian Oswald..

brian oswald in North Branch, Minnesota

92 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Aerotek Commercial Staffing? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

trying for irac...mechanic(construction equipment mechanic)position. please forward to the department that would have interest in hiring..thank you..

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.