white power in Antioch, Tennessee

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jose in French Camp, California

127 months ago

I belive you are wrong, Aerotek does not give the jobs not to any one but, eqaual job oppurtunity, however I do believe this may be one of the most Idiotic staffing firms, if you want to get a good job, contact direct employers, I tried to get contracted throug this staffing company, but instead offered me a welding test in wich was going to cost me $300 if passed and if failed $150 for supplies, I asked for explanations and they told me it was toughfer steel and I wasn't qualified to weld on this steel, I decided not to take a test and they have called me 5 times to take the test, I was almost going to file a complaint with the BBB for privacy violations also the rude treatment I recived or possible fraud!

- Was this comment helpful?
Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

A Guy in Denver in Denver, Colorado

127 months ago

They wanted you to PAY for the test if you passed???? What planet are they from?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

LB from Texas in Sparta, Illinois

127 months ago

I am glad to see people talking about Aerotek, in Houston I worked for them about 3 months as a pipefitter. The pay was off by 2.00 to 3.00 per hour but it was close to my house. I took another perm position and walked the job and the Aerotek rep was a complete arse, etc pressuring me to handle the situation more professionally and to make me feel guilty for leaving them. CMAU!!!! They Suck!

Reply - Report abuse

scott in Chicago, Illinois

122 months ago

A Guy in Denver in Denver, Colorado said: They wanted you to PAY for the test if you passed???? What planet are they from?

THE PLANET IS CALLED ...AL CAPONE...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.