white power in Antioch, Tennessee

Comments (4)

Jose in French Camp, California

100 months ago

I belive you are wrong, Aerotek does not give the jobs not to any one but, eqaual job oppurtunity, however I do believe this may be one of the most Idiotic staffing firms, if you want to get a good job, contact direct employers, I tried to get contracted throug this staffing company, but instead offered me a welding test in wich was going to cost me $300 if passed and if failed $150 for supplies, I asked for explanations and they told me it was toughfer steel and I wasn't qualified to weld on this steel, I decided not to take a test and they have called me 5 times to take the test, I was almost going to file a complaint with the BBB for privacy violations also the rude treatment I recived or possible fraud!

A Guy in Denver in Denver, Colorado

100 months ago

They wanted you to PAY for the test if you passed???? What planet are they from?

LB from Texas in Sparta, Illinois

100 months ago

I am glad to see people talking about Aerotek, in Houston I worked for them about 3 months as a pipefitter. The pay was off by 2.00 to 3.00 per hour but it was close to my house. I took another perm position and walked the job and the Aerotek rep was a complete arse, etc pressuring me to handle the situation more professionally and to make me feel guilty for leaving them. CMAU!!!! They Suck!

scott in Chicago, Illinois

94 months ago

A Guy in Denver in Denver, Colorado said: They wanted you to PAY for the test if you passed???? What planet are they from?

THE PLANET IS CALLED ...AL CAPONE...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.