why wouldn't Aerotek help me out...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Griffyn Lane in Las Cruces, New Mexico

90 months ago

Yall better watch out cuz Aerotek doesn't help anyone for work. I went to their services and was looking for a welding job and I haven't had one call from them since I came back to Farmington NM. I am currently looking for a welding job in Albuquerque and still nothing.

If you all have any suggestions for welding jobs in Albuquerque, I would like your input to where to go.

grifflane@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

david jett in Washington, District of Columbia

90 months ago

i say the samething all these guys they got working for them think its a joke they sit back in there offices and collect a pay check from the people they are suppose to be finding employees and not sending over people that are qualified to do the job there is no way to contact these other people so you just have to go find other ways around them i hope they are all out of work so they can look for work then we can laugh at them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jayv1799@yahoo.net in Chicago, Illinois

85 months ago

Aerotech is a nightmare indeed! I first contacted them in January of '07, for an entry level welding position. After having my intial interview with my rep, I never heard a word from them again. I did a "short term" possition with another agency, but that contract has ran out. Ironically Aerotech did call me about shortly after this happened. They had me come in, fill out a pile of paperwork. I think there would be less had I bought a home! I even signed the agreement for a position that was opening up, had the rate of pay, when I was working, company adress....ect. A few hours before I was sappose to start, I get a call from my rep, telling me not to go in. It took a week for him to call me back and tell me that they didn't have anyone to train me for this welding job at the client company! Kind of an odd excuse, eh?

I told my rep "get me ANYTHING", because I have bills to pay and I'm trying to support a parent with cancer and have child support obligations mandated by a court! Still.... I NEVER hear from my rep. How does this company stay in buisness when there's so many disgruntled people... Makes me wonder

In the meantime I still need a welding job, I could use suggestions as well. Chicagoland area, western 'burbs all the way out to Joliet, Aurora, Elgin. Would be great, because I will soon be moving out of cook county.

jayv1799@yahoo.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

william turner2 in Indianapolis, Indiana

74 months ago

david jett in Washington, District of Columbia said: i say the samething all these guys they got working for them think its a joke they sit back in there offices and collect a pay check from the people they are suppose to be finding employees and not sending over people that are qualified to do the job there is no way to contact these other people so you just have to go find other ways around them i hope they are all out of work so they can look for work then we can laugh at them

The only thing funny about your "comment" is that it is one gigantic run on sentence. Wait, its not even a sentence considering you never once used a period. And you wonder why you're still unemployed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.