Should I go to Aerotek interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Lynn in Los Angeles, California

52 months ago

Hello,
I have read quite a few posts about this recruiting company, and this company does not seem to be very trustable.

So this morning, I got a call from an Aerotek recruiter, he asked me a few questions about my educational background. He also let me know the name of the company that was looking to hire, the salary range and as well as the working time. He asked if those are fine with me and told me to meet him up for an interview tomorrow, and if that turns out well, he will call to set up for an interview with the actual company on Wednesday. Should I go tomorrow?

Please let me know what I should do based on your experiences with this company.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mysterysage in Charleston, South Carolina

52 months ago

Lynn,

I do not have personal experience working with this company, but I have been consulting their website for years, keeping an eye on job openings and salary ranges being offered. In my opinion, for whatever that's worth to you, it looks like a very reputable company, like a Kelly Services, Yoh, or CTS International from what I can tell. They do contracting, contract-to-hire, and straight recruiting. Their website always has the address, email and phone number of the Aerotek contact for each job listing, so there's always someone to followup with. They serve some cities more than others I have noticed. I am usually looking for technical, business, and engineering work, but they appear to serve a wide variety of markets including various hourly skilled positions, entry positions, nursing and health related occupations, etc. Definitely go if you are interested or intrigued. If you don't like that job or it doesn't work out, having a good relationship with that recruiter might bring another opportunity later. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.