Aerotek

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

edd in Elmhurst, New York

54 months ago

they called me in yesterday to come in today and told me they had a job for me and when i get there they then told me that they gave it to someone else
they suck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

capemike30 in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

52 months ago

Yes;

I here you, I sat down with a recruiter and he said he would help me find work after 13 months out of work. I have 25 yeras experience Autocad, Solidworks and I can't buy a job. I do not get it. I'm 47 and ready to start another career, this stress
is not worth it, it's not what you know it's who you know to get a job in this career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Nick L in Medford, Massachusetts

52 months ago

Yup typical recruiter BS. I have been out of work 2 months and I cannot buy a job either

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

small in Elizabeth, New Jersey

30 months ago

edd in Elmhurst, New York said: they called me in yesterday to come in today and told me they had a job for me and when i get there they then told me that they gave it to someone else
they suck

they did the same thing to me like you said i piece of crap

catsrock in Iowa City, Iowa

11 months ago

John in Madison,
Your response was uncalled for. You don't know any of the people posting here. You don't know anything about them.
Temp agencies aren't in the business of helping people find suitable employment and their recruiters aren't job counselors. Agencies sell a product--you--and recruiters work on commission. It doesn't matter to them who you are or what you want or need. You go where they send you. And they will lie to you about the job, how long it will last, how much it pays. And don't ever think that you can drop a poor fit assignment. Because you can't. Because if you do, they lose money

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.