Aetna Building Maintenance Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aetna Building Maintenance?

What do you like best about working at Aetna Building Maintenance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

irishqueen in Charleston, West Virginia

40 months ago

There are no raises no holidays any more. They will not pay a floor tech any real money they deserve.they live me alone because I know what I am doing and have no complaints. But the company needs to straighten on how they run there company. They need to stop putting moneys in there pockets and start paying attention to there clients and to there employees.they also need to stop kissing the clients asses and just do what is required for the job to get done and give plenty of time to do it in instead of rush rush to safe time. I've been with this company for 4 years and I can run this company a lot better then they could. With my experience with clients what they ask for you do you do not take for ever to get it done then then the client starts bitching. AETNA DOES NOT STRAIGHTEN UP THEY WILL LOSE THE AEP'S. WE HAVE HAD WORKING EMPLOYEES AND THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE THE WAY THEY ARE BEING TREATED.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.