Aetna Medicare Advantage Sales

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Anonymous in Massillon, Ohio

81 months ago

Just got hired to work for Aetna selling their Medicare Advantage plans.

Looking to hear from anyone who currently sells Aetna Medicare Advantage plans. Was the total comp $65k-$100K (including base) reality or are you struggling?

How is the culture, training, etc.. Are you a robot for Aetna or can you use your own creativity in the field?

Do you have a life?

Thanks for your response. Have a blessed day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kenneth E in Bolingbrook, Illinois

66 months ago

Anonymous in Massillon, Ohio said: Just got hired to work for Aetna selling their Medicare Advantage plans.

Looking to hear from anyone who currently sells Aetna Medicare Advantage plans. Was the total comp $65k-$100K (including base) reality or are you struggling?

How is the culture, training, etc.. Are you a robot for Aetna or can you use your own creativity in the field?

Do you have a life?

Hello!

I have been studying for my life & health exam. I am looking to get into a more stable sales career. I had very similar questions regarding selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement. If you can reply with any personal experience or insight, that woudl be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

IndependentAgentAdvantage in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

66 months ago

Hi.
Were you hired as a 'direct' agent to Aetna? or are you an independent?
It all comes down to the fact about education and training and support that you receive or do not receive, that will ensure or hinder your success.
Contact me anytime

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

IndependentAgentAdvantage in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

66 months ago

Kenneth E in Bolingbrook, Illinois said: Hello!

I have been studying for my life & health exam. I am looking to get into a more stable sales career. I had very similar questions regarding selling Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement. If you can reply with any personal experience or insight, that woudl be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

Contact us anytime. We are always there to help new agents get started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Al Minthorn in Scarborough, Maine

39 months ago

Anonymous in Massillon, Ohio said: Just got hired to work for Aetna selling their Medicare Advantage plans.

Do you have a life?

The number is realistic. You do not have much freedom selling Medicare products. They are the most highly regulated insurance product out there I believe. Sept thru mid-December you have no life; after that it gets better however, poorer. You cannot deviate from the scripts or you lose your contract and license. I have been a top producer in MA products in the NE and witnessed too many take shortcuts and end up on the outside looking in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kman in Avon, Connecticut

20 months ago

I passed my Accident & Health exam yestarday and am interested in selling Medicare plans. How do I best approach Aetna. I am most interested in working full time during the enrollment period and part time the rest of the year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bruno10 in New Jersey

20 months ago

Al Minthorn in Scarborough, Maine said: The number is realistic. You do not have much freedom selling Medicare products. They are the most highly regulated insurance product out there I believe. Sept thru mid-December you have no life; after that it gets better however, poorer. You cannot deviate from the scripts or you lose your contract and license. I have been a top producer in MA products in the NE and witnessed too many take shortcuts and end up on the outside looking in.

Thanks for the info!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

msunset21@yahoo.com in Hollywood, Florida

18 months ago

Please send me more info.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

msunset21@yahoo.com in Hollywood, Florida

18 months ago

Please send me more info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.