Aetna Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aetna?

What do you like best about working at Aetna? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Unknown in Atlanta, Georgia

89 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aetna?

What do you like best about working at Aetna? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I worked for Aetna for approximately 8 years, it was the worst 8 years of my life. Aetna is a terrible place to work. You are never paid your true value, in all it is cheap slave labor if you ask me. The CEO's and big wigs turn a blind eye to what is really going on at AETNA, cheap sweat shop labor. I worked for the home office in Hartford Connecticut. No chance for advancement, it's all about who you know. You are better off at Walmart or Macy's trust me. Leave with you sanity and peace of mind, for all your hard work and dedication, don't expect a pat on the back. For example: at the end of the reply email, they ask you to be polite, inappropriate comments will be removed. I thought freedom of speech was a right to express one's opinion on a "free website". Like I said cheap slave labor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

EX....marks theee spot

89 months ago

amen! i am going to sell my project to another insurance company. i deserved better.

The Board of Trustees needs to take a hard look at the control freak management style that occurs. If I could lead the way...and not the AENTA way... I would encourage all to quit complaining and find another job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ex employee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Aetna?

I just left Aetna (not voluntarily)after 20 years. There were 8 of us doing the work of 13. With such a heavy work load you were written up when you fell behind. The manager does not stand up for her people.

As far as "perks or treats"? Well if you like little Aetna magnets, or mirrors with someone elses family on them, then Aetna is the place for you. If you want to work for a company that cares about their employees, well you'd better look else where.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.