Can anybody help my new job as a policy administrator ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Miss Kays in London, United Kingdom

9 months ago

Hello everybody I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my new position as a policy administrator ... I'm starting on the 4th of November and I just want to be well prepared. If there is anyone that is doing something similar or familiar with any of my job responsibilities any help will be really appreciated. Below are my job responsibilities: 1) ensure timely and accurate processing of new business, renewals and mid term adjustments 2) perform quality control checks on processed policies. 3) Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with clients, brokers and other Aetna departments. 4) has proficiency of Aetna statements and is able to assimilate and translate relevant information on products and policies. 5) adhere to best practice process, service standards and all relevant statutory or regulatory requirements 6) maintains case tracking tools to meet constituents and business goals 7) ensure that legislation and compliance has been properly adhered to with regard to plan sponsor and member activity (FSA TCF and market specific requirements). 8) Research , respond and provide alternatives to inquiries from internal and external constituents. Thank you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.