How to get a job at Aetna.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 300)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at Aetna? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

seeking in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

It took a few months to get a response from Aetna and when I arrived, I was told they were not expecting me. After further review - I was there on the correct date/time...they weren't expecting me ! My impression was they were ill prepared for the interview process, as well. At one point, one of the interviewers asked me how they could be sure I would not seek to leave Aetna if another opportunity would present itself in the future. My response was that if I feel valued and appreciated at Aetna and was being fairly compensated, I would not have a reason to look elsewhere. Remember, interviews are two way streets - I decided this was not a good fit. (Parkway Center, Pittsburgh PA)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (45) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Someone in Fresno, California

85 months ago

I had a recent interview with Aetna. I was prepared and did an excellent job durring the interview. I though I would surely get a second interview. As of today (a week later), I have not heard from the interviewer as to whether I got the job or not. I figured I didn't get the job, but it would be nice to get a phone call!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Getting hired in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

Don't hold your breathe and don't take it personally. You may be better off !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

EX....marks the spot

85 months ago

Please,

dont' worry be happy....

the loss is theirs...BELIEVE ME!:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

EX....marks theee spot

85 months ago

AETNA lied to me.

I have 2 herniated discs. I requested #3 times to work at home. I was given a lot of bogus excuses including they could not make an exception - they had already met their 20% budget and the general manager was setting a new policy.

Many people asked why I was leaving. I honestly loved my job; however, I could no longer work long hours in any position including the use of a stand up desk.

Within two weeks of my departure, they lifted the ban.. reinstated a work at home policy. Upon a co-worker going to my old supervisor stating the inequity of their actions based on my high performance and future program development, his reply was 'janie should have been patient'..'if she had been patient, she would have been able to work at home. IMAGINE! The management expected me to trade my pain for patience. This should give you all a firm idea of how the rules change with the tide and even upon having medical documentation, including x-rays, the power games were necessary in their minds to keep the upper hand. SICKO could only account for part of what goes on in the insurance industry. I designed a program for this company. It will eventually be implemented and effect people's lives world wide. Pretty scary isnt it? An employee with excellent reviews...and they could not provide 'appropriate' accomodations...Sadly, a supervisor who didnt want me to leave is now putting the onus on me....I was living on percosets to get through the day. A simple work at home request and split schedule could not be honored..I was forced to leave. Is this a company you want to work at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

reply to herniated disc

85 months ago

Did they ever hear of ADA accomodations? AETNA does not respect honesty in their employees. How sad that you had to live on percoset to get through you day. Their in the healthcare industry? Sounds like social workers and psychologists are running the place. A sure sign of mind games at their finest. My dear, you are better off and it's truly their loss. Money is the bottom line in business and very few businesses take into consideration WHO is effecting their reputation! People and big business cannot stay at the top forever when they have such poor people skills. When they are more concerned if you took a break rather than you are in constant pain, it is hardly worth enhancing the bottom line! Stock markets come and stock markets go. The tower eventually falls right along with the ou management that put them their. What do you expect when the CEO is in bed with the people in D.C. Forging future health care and treating employees like dogs. That sadly is bad business at its best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ms. Willis in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

85 months ago

I believe Aetna would be a great company for me to start my career with, currently a pharmacy technician for walgreens I have applied to Aetna pharmacy mail order position since the 1st of August and I still haven't heard anything from their recruiters. I do have faith that maybe one day soon they will call until then I will continue to be a excellent customer service and healthcare professional. Does anyone already employed for Aetna have any pointers on what to do to get in???? I have made calls and everything is my patience in vain??? Or, should I continue to just wait?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Someone Important in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

85 months ago

I believe Aetna would be a great company for me to start my career with, currently a pharmacy technician for walgreens I have applied to Aetna pharmacy mail order position since the 1st of August and I still haven't heard anything from their recruiters. I do have faith that maybe one day soon they will call until then I will continue to be a excellent customer service and healthcare professional. Does anyone already employed for Aetna have any pointers on what to do to get in???? I have made calls and everything is my patience in vain??? Or, should I continue to just wait?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brick Wall in Greensburg, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

MOVE ON...you are more than likely way too good for Aetna. They are poorly managed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Thanks for the input your opinion is valued.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

The Best Is Saved For Last

84 months ago

I was really hoping to get employed at Aetna. I was excited about working for a company such as them. But they interviewed by three different people and then questioned me with the most ridiculous questions. They also wanted me to fill out an application through this bogus website that suppose to do a background check. Which was a joke. This website was more interested in me going to the University of Phoenix than me filling out the neccessary information. It was really hard getting into this particular link and when I did get into this bogus scam website It only had half of a question. Plus my computer had continous pop up's of this website being known of running scams. They played games with me for 2 weeks telling me that they sent me the website for me to reply information on. But I never recieved it through my email but still they were able to email me to ask me why have I not sent it back. Every day they told me that they sent me a website when they really didnt. Then finally someone called me and asked me stupid questions such as when did I graduated from high school. What was that question for? What was that all about. They shoould have known how old I am through my resume. I only felt that they wanted to know how old I was, which was another way to discriminate without just coming out and asking me my age. It was a bull crap run around for me and I really wasted valuable time. But it was definetely their lost. Next time Aetna get a real company to do background checks and cone that will allow a complete application online. Please leave that bogus scam website alone, who is only concern about getting a person to go to Phoenix University. And who wont ask discriminating questions such as when did you graduate from high school. Get some qualified professionals that knows what they are doing and who is not getting people personal information online just to promote their own advertisements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Well I just did an interview myself with them and I'm waiting on someone supposively to call me to do my online assessment. I did my interview since friday and hopefully someone calls me today because yesturday was a holiday and they had the entire weekend to get it together.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

CIGNAMAN in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Ah, very typical of AETNA.

Stay clear of them !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Trenton, New Jersey

84 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Aetna? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

On Monster.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Career in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

seeking in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: It took a few months to get a response from Aetna and when I arrived, I was told they were not expecting me. After further review - I was there on the correct date/time...they weren't expecting me ! My impression was they were ill prepared for the interview process, as well. At one point, one of the interviewers asked me how they could be sure I would not seek to leave Aetna if another opportunity would present itself in the future. My response was that if I feel valued and appreciated at Aetna and was being fairly compensated, I would not have a reason to look elsewhere. Remember, interviews are two way streets - I decided this was not a good fit. (Parkway Center, Pittsburgh PA)

That's good to know - I am looking for a Supervisory position in Billing or Claims and will not consider Aetna as a possibility. Thanks !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Salem in Hartford, Connecticut

82 months ago

I'M LOOKING FOR THE JOB.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

k more in Carol Stream, Illinois

81 months ago

I also interviewed w/Aetna. I meet with five (5) different people and never heard any news if I was going to get the job or not. after reading these posts, I'm glad that I did not hear from them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Career in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

81 months ago

I have heard they are leaving Aetna in Pittsburgh in droves. Employees are not respected and given false promises.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kpd625 in Sellersville, Pennsylvania

77 months ago

ughhh aetna... possibly the most dumb interview I have ever had. For 30 minutes I did a phone interview to later get an email saying they are looking for other candidates for the job. Then I get a phone call because now they want to do a face-to-face interview.

So I get to the company and am inteviewed by two ladies dressed up in costumes with tiara's on their head. In the middle of the interview the one lady's tiara kept falling and landing on the table. Then they would bust out laughing of how funny it was.

Not to mention they asked those stupid questions... name a time when...? Name an experience where...? The whole time is I was thinking... can we just get back to reality and talk about the top. I have been trained to do interviews and the do's and dont's so it was pretty interesting what these ladies were doing!

I know they missed out on a hard worker. I talked to my boss who I worked for, for 7 years and she was happy to still keep me... and I got a raise out of that :).

So F aetna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

seeking in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: It took a few months to get a response from Aetna and when I arrived, I was told they were not expecting me. After further review - I was there on the correct date/time...they weren't expecting me ! My impression was they were ill prepared for the interview process, as well. At one point, one of the interviewers asked me how they could be sure I would not seek to leave Aetna if another opportunity would present itself in the future. My response was that if I feel valued and appreciated at Aetna and was being fairly compensated, I would not have a reason to look elsewhere. Remember, interviews are two way streets - I decided this was not a good fit. (Parkway Center, Pittsburgh PA)

A waste of time right? Well u learn!! Good luck with other job interviews!! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Aetna? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

yea... DONT

77 months ago

EX....marks theee spot said: AETNA lied to me.

I have 2 herniated discs. I requested #3 times to work at home. I was given a lot of bogus excuses including they could not make an exception - they had already met their 20% budget and the general manager was setting a new policy.

Many people asked why I was leaving. I honestly loved my job; however, I could no longer work long hours in any position including the use of a stand up desk.

Within two weeks of my departure, they lifted the ban.. reinstated a work at home policy. Upon a co-worker going to my old supervisor stating the inequity of their actions based on my high performance and future program development, his reply was 'janie should have been patient'..'if she had been patient, she would have been able to work at home. IMAGINE! The management expected me to trade my pain for patience. This should give you all a firm idea of how the rules change with the tide and even upon having medical documentation, including x-rays, the power games were necessary in their minds to keep the upper hand. SICKO could only account for part of what goes on in the insurance industry. I designed a program for this company. It will eventually be implemented and effect people's lives world wide. Pretty scary isnt it? An employee with excellent reviews...and they could not provide 'appropriate' accomodations...Sadly, a supervisor who didnt want me to leave is now putting the onus on me....I was living on percosets to get through the day. A simple work at home request and split schedule could not be honored..I was forced to leave. Is this a company you want to work at?

WOW... go figure... thats ashame!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tall smith in Irving, Texas

75 months ago

none

Disapointed in Arlington, Texas

75 months ago

I have had 3 interviews with Aetna, all went very well only to find out that the recruiter said I was overqualified for the position, so I got my letter stating they had chosen a candidate that was more suited to the job.They would be getting a good deal with someone who knows more than the position requires, I have trained CSR's for 8 years,
I don't mean to offend anyone but I( Amer Indian) was in the lobby waiting for my Interview and I was the only pale skined one there. I have friends who work there and told me they hire about 75% Afro Americans. That was apparent walking thru the building, I felt very out of place and snubbed by the people as they walked by,
Very uncomfortable and I am probably more suited to their position than they are. I have over 25 yrs of Customer Service background.
I agree that this is NOT the environment you want to work in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

MeLatoya in Wilmington, North Carolina

74 months ago

I have an interview as a Customer Management Associate, I am very nervous because I do not have a medical background....hopefully my experience in customer service will seal the deal. I submitted my resume on a Saturday and was called to setup an interview on Wednesday, so hopefully that is a good sign.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jjanee in Centreville, Virginia

74 months ago

Does anyone know how far back Aetna goes in their criminal background checks? Is it 7 or 10 years or indefinitely? I have a small infraction from 1997 that I am not sure if I should disclose or not. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Lee Wayne in Columbus, Ohio

74 months ago

Recently I applied for a customer service position at Aetna had the interview and thought things went well. I was told there were 26 openings and claims positions available. Sounded like I had a great chance to get a job and was excited about working for Aetna. The interviewer told be if you haven't heard anything in 3 weeks then I may has well look somewhere else.

The 3 weeks came and went no calls from Aetna. I called the recruiters to see if they could see any notes if I was denied employment the first one said because of the recent July 4 holidays they could be slower than normal on getting responses and my application was still processing to possible candidates, a second time I called a week later I asked does Aetna send letters or is there any info on the computer that I was denied the rep said yes Aetna sends out letters and you'll get a response from us.Well has of today July 16th no responses from Aetna I guess I'll have find a better company in this area. I find it hard to believe 26 customer service openings and other positions available in my area yet I wasn't even called.

My background is over 9 years of customer service in call centers, 2 college degrees and excellent references from supervisors. In addition 9 months of customer service in healthcare answering questions similar to what Aetna customer service reps would handle daily.Experience,educated yet not one call for a position. I should add I am over 40 yrs old and a male. At the call center I didn't see one male so I wonder if Aetna is biased towards males and possilbe age discrimination.It makes no sense that there were so many positions open yet not a call. I really doubt Aetna is going to find 26 reps with experience and education has I have accomplished. Perhaps Aetna isn't such a great company to work for it they can't hire the right individuals.

I finally got my reject letter it said pursuing other candidates whose expectations and qualifications closely match the position.WTF!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Disappointed in Arlington, Texas

74 months ago

Don't bother !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lee Wayne in Columbus, Ohio

74 months ago

I am glad I found this forum just reading what others have seen lets me know it isn't just me that Aetna turned down that there are other good workers who the same happened to. I am choosing to take the high road instead of dwelling on it. I appreciate your stories because in today's tough job market you need all the help you can get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Disappointed in Arlington, Texas

74 months ago

Glad I could help. sorry it wasn't better news.
Good luck to you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

disappointed in Arlington, Texas

73 months ago

Honesty in Kernersville, North Carolina said: Totally not true and quite unfairly biased. I am an African American with 10+ years of customer service experience, in both medical and legal fields, and I was not hired for a position with the company either. Maybe you just couldn't hack it and you want to blame it on affirmative action. Accept personal responsibility and quit being a narrow-minded a**hole.

Has nothing to do with affirmative action... I only stated what I saw while there.Has nothing to do with hacking it eiather, it IS what it IS. As far as name calling .. guess I should have expected that....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

klh19530 in Ktown, Pennsylvania

72 months ago

I went through the entire process starting with an online survey, phone interview, face to face interview and received an offer 2 weeks ago. I know that it is contigent on passing the background check and drug screen. I have no reason to think it will not be a go. I am starting on 9/8. I was told I would receive an email from the HR gal a day or two prior to my start date with a confirmation of hours, parking, etc.

My only issue is that when I was made and accepted the offer ( I received the official letter by weblink)I asked how long the background check process went. HR said 1-2 weeks depending on the county. She told me that if I didn't hear from her, I was fine. Its difficult to get comfortable about going on 9/8 without being 100% sure that all is well on the background check. I only fear that, like a credit report, there may be something on my check that isn't correct.

Other than that, it has been an efficient and pleasant experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dadu2 in ft lauderdale, Florida

72 months ago

I became employed by Aetna Sept of last year and was told the same thing about the background check. A normal background check takes about 3-5 days to complete, so if you didn't hear anything by last week, I'm sure you are good to go. My last day working for Aetna will be 9/5/08 but they are a very good company to work for. I'm leaving because I needed a work at home job and another company accommodated my needs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Thanks! I feel much better....My offer was on 8/13 and its 8/30 and I haven't heard anything so I'm finally relaxing!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kATHY in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

MeLatoya in Wilmington, North Carolina said: I have an interview as a Customer Management Associate, I am very nervous because I do not have a medical background....hopefully my experience in customer service will seal the deal. I submitted my resume on a Saturday and was called to setup an interview on Wednesday, so hopefully that is a good sign.

How did everything go?

Anne in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

klh19530 in Ktown, Pennsylvania said: I went through the entire process starting with an online survey, phone interview, face to face interview and received an offer 2 weeks ago. I know that it is contigent on passing the background check and drug screen. I have no reason to think it will not be a go. I am starting on 9/8. I was told I would receive an email from the HR gal a day or two prior to my start date with a confirmation of hours, parking, etc.

My only issue is that when I was made and accepted the offer ( I received the official letter by weblink)I asked how long the background check process went. HR said 1-2 weeks depending on the county. She told me that if I didn't hear from her, I was fine. Its difficult to get comfortable about going on 9/8 without being 100% sure that all is well on the background check. I only fear that, like a credit report, there may be something on my check that isn't correct.

Other than that, it has been an efficient and pleasant experience.

Do you know if they did a credit check?

72 months ago

Anne in Dallas, Texas said: Do you know if they did a credit check?

I really don't know.. I got info in the mail that they checked my driving record... but that was the only FCRA piece I received...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Melatoya in Greensboro, North Carolina

72 months ago

kATHY in Dallas, Texas said: How did everything go?

I did get the job.....I started Aug 25....so far so good

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

What position did you get?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Do you have a 12-16 week training session? If so, can you give me an idea of what to expect this upcoming week (my first week!!!) I'm excited but nervous too... thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MeLatoya in Wilmington, North Carolina

72 months ago

klh19530 in Ktown, Pennsylvania said: What position did you get?

CMA Care Management Associate, Disease Management for Bank of America. It is a new department here... as far as the training time it is about 4 weeks for us. For customer service 12-16 sounds about right, that is what I was told anyway.
Good luck....I am still excited it is so much better than were I was (Time Warner Cable)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

KrissyWilks in Clearwater, Florida

72 months ago

I applied at Aetna in late June i completed a phone interview as well as a face to face interview. I was told I would receive a call with an offer and application to complete via email if I was chosen by July 4th. I received the email but no call. I gave up and starting working for another company. I've recently received a call with an offer better than I expected. The situation was frustrating I must admit but only for as long as I dwelled on it. I've read a lot of reviews and it seems most negative responses are from people who did not get the job or who have heard from others horrible stories. I applied to work for Aetna in the state of Florida and I see no negative remarks about my area. Maybe it’s just the management staff for the areas/divisions some have applied for. I am looking forward to starting my new position. This is only my opinion and it’s not meant to offend anyone. Someone dropped the ball at a large company. Like that has never happened before!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Leisa Jones in Arlington, Texas

67 months ago

I have been trying to get a job with them for years as the call center is close to my home and for a Mom the hours are decent.

About two years ago, I was offered a job while on vacation in colorado springs, they sent me an email with a deadline asking me to fill out application for background check. I only have a desktop, so I was unaware of the offer. On Wednesday of that week, they called me demanding I "hurry" up and send it back. I am at a hotel with no computer, so my only choice is to get my ex to fill it out with me giving him the information. He types about 20wpm on a good day, and has ADD. As a result, the paperwork was not complete.

I called the recruiter, explained I had no computer, and that he had filled it out, if anything was not complete to let me know ASAP and I would remedy it.

I heard nothing so I figured I was good to go. I have no background issues, and do not do drugs, so I was certain I had the job. On Monday, I was getting antsy so I called the recruiter. She was on vacation. I was told by the person taking her calls that notes said my paperwork was incomplete and that I had been denied the position because I did not follow through to completion. I got off the phone thinking perhaps I had missed a call or email. Nothing. I was very angry, I tried to explain my situation only to be told I was "blocked" from applying for a year. I have tried unsuccessfully several other times and each time, I am met with the same odd behaviors from their recruiters. The last time I interviewed six months ago when I lost a job I was asked the same question six times. ( tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer)--even with my experience I do not have that many examples right off the top of my head. Just totally bizzare. I believe sincerly that there is a reason they are always hiring. As a result of my inability to have six examples I was told by email that I did not have the

DONT GO there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Hiddenonpurpose in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

I have worked at Aetna for over 7 years. I can tell you that what the others say about the lies that Aetna spews are in fact true. I have been continually lied to about career advancement and promises made are usually broken.

Aetna is proud of thier bonus programs but fails to tell that the requirements that need to be met are so high they are nearly unattainable. Managers at Aetna can not tell you how much money you may be eligible for or tell you in what categories you did earn bonus money. When these measures where available, there were often mistakes that needed to be corrected. Now that there are no dollar amounts attached to the categories it is impossible to tell if errors where made and I have never heard of anyone receiving a correction of a mistake. The bonuses are also subjective, so management can choose to increase or decrease your bonus on whatever criteria they wish.

Aetna is also proud of how many people telecommute. What they don't tell you is that they hold hold telecommuting over your head using the statement that "telecommuting is a privileged" even though the financial benefits are in the companies favor. Since telecommuting is such a "privileged" you will be expected to work extra overtime during in climactic weather or risk not "being a team player" or not being "flexible to change".

The only reason to apply at Aetna would be if you really need the money. Be prepared to sell your soul to the devil. Any comments that disagree with the Aetna company line will be viewed as being negative and will impact your ability to move up in the company. It won't matter what your comments are or how the impact the Aetna customers, you will be wrong and labeled as a troublemaker.

For those looking to work at Aetna, don't accept any job in data entry of customer service. You will be miserable. If you are still convinced that Aetna is right for you and are a minority then you are encouraged to apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Hiddenonpurpose in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Go to

aetna.recruitmax.com/ENG/candidates/default.cfm

in the concept search type "work at home" and you will get a list.

Knowing the names of anyone won't help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

toogoodforya

66 months ago

For all of the people who have gotten call backs, what was your average wait time before you received a reply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

elesia03 in columbus, Ohio

63 months ago

I have a telephone interview with a recruiter from Aetna for a Customer Service/Call Center position and I'm very nervous what are the questions like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

steve1104 in Blacklick, Ohio

62 months ago

elesia03 in columbus, Ohio said: I have a telephone interview with a recruiter from Aetna for a Customer Service/Call Center position and I'm very nervous what are the questions like?

Just wonder how your interview went. I am waiting for my 2nd phone interview to be rescheduled and would like some advice. How long does it take from applying till you get a job offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.