Affiliated Computer Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 90 of 90)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

missyme in Yakima, Washington

59 months ago

i dont know if its JUST washington state... i would contact the lady who was posting on here saying she was a lawyer handling the case. cuz she gave me great info on how to find out..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Slaythedragon in Spokane, Washington

58 months ago

There is nothing positive to say about this company, they have to be the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to come into contact with. Run the other direction very, very, very quickly. They discriminate against people with disabilities by refusing to make accommodations which are required by the law (can’t imagine how they keep the government contracts they hold). When HR was confronted about this they refused to give a straight answer as to why the accommodations being asked for were not according to them accommodations ACS was required to make. Management will harass and demean an employee and often purposely target certain individuals. If you happen to be the one targeted watch out they are relentless. This company also puts people in position for which they do not have the appropriate education or necessary skills, especially supervisors and quality assurance personnel. Stay as far away from this company as humanly possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

meanred in Tacoma, Washington

57 months ago

Thanks to all of you for all your comments. I've been unemployed for over two years, have had a couple of temporary jobs since I was laid off but that's it. I keep seeing ACS and their advertising for call center employees on the go2worksource website, careerbuilder, indeed.com and other places and can't figure out for the life of me why they would even want to promote this company and their sleazy business practices, they need to be shut down! How did this company even become a Fortune 500 company? Hopefully all the former employees can somehow band together and start a lawsuit to put this company out of business although I'm sure ACS has overpaid fatcat lawyers protecting their interests.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bailey10 in Phoenix

57 months ago

I worked for ACS about 3-4 years ago and I didn't think it was that bad. I didn't really have a problem with the people there whatsoever. The only thing was my first job there was sent to India and then I went over to another area and I hated it and then finally the call center, which I also despised. One thing that was super annoying was when foreign employees would call us cause they could never figure anything out. I just had to get out of there, because it just litteraly stressed me out too much. I couldn't really get a stable job after ACS, but who is really getting a job right now anyway...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Bailey10 in Phoenix

57 months ago

Also, I do have a disability and I had to leave work a lot. One manager told me that I didn't have FMLA so she was implying that I may need to resign. My direct manager told me the day I was leaving that if I ever needed a job that I could call her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

katie ruth in Gresham, Oregon

55 months ago

Bailey10 in Phoenix said: Also, I do have a disability and I had to leave work a lot. One manager told me that I didn't have FMLA so she was implying that I may need to resign. My direct manager told me the day I was leaving that if I ever needed a job that I could call her.

i also am disabled. i was fired a few days ago. get this....the ops mgr notified me by voicemail! when i initially interviewed for the job several years ago, i disclosed my disability(s). soon after working they started not accommodating me. i saw several people in the same situation who refused to do anything in fear of getting fired. well, i went ahead and filed claims with the bureau of labor and the eeoc. i won but didn't go after any money. i saw the other employees get fired. i feel the claims bought me some time. my boss got a demotion, and i got a new boss who continued to harass me. in october he started threatening to fire me, wasn't accommodating my disability and started making nasty comments about me getting an attorney (i didn't have one then). he did this cute little conversation out on the floor in front of coworkers. the next day some guy in management that goes to different sites made some nasty comment to me about that i was giving my sup a bad time! excuse me!!!! i got so upset i couldn't return to work. i ended up going to the hospital and i filed a workers comp claim based on stress. of course it was denied. my short term disabilty was closed as they didn't want to recognize my counselor that i chose to see. i had to go to a free clinic as the counselors either wouldn't take my insurance or deal with the workers comp carrier. i finally have an attorney.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Slaythedragon in Spokane, Washington

53 months ago

katie ruth in Gresham, Oregon said: i also am disabled. i was fired a few days ago. get this....the ops mgr notified me by voicemail! when i initially interviewed for the job several years ago, i disclosed my disability(s). soon after working they started not accommodating me. i saw several people in the same situation who refused to do anything in fear of getting fired. well, i went ahead and filed claims with the bureau of labor and the eeoc. i won but didn't go after any money. i saw the other employees get fired. i feel the claims bought me some time. my boss got a demotion, and i got a new boss who continued to harass me. in october he started threatening to fire me, wasn't accommodating my disability and started making nasty comments about me getting an attorney (i didn't have one then). he did this cute little conversation out on the floor in front of coworkers. the next day some guy in management that goes to different sites made some nasty comment to me about that i was giving my sup a bad time! excuse me!!!! i got so upset i couldn't return to work. i ended up going to the hospital and i filed a workers comp claim based on stress. of course it was denied. my short term disabilty was closed as they didn't want to recognize my counselor that i chose to see. i had to go to a free clinic as the counselors either wouldn't take my insurance or deal with the workers comp carrier. i finally have an attorney.

Someone I know had a very similar experience with ACS/Xerox in Spokane. They refused to make accommodations. This created a very stressful work environment which put this person in the hospital last summer. Then they didn’t want to take the recommendations that the doctors gave this person, such as a decreased work day. It was constant harassment that never ended; they basically fired this person for what they should have been making accommodations for instead. The lack of compliance with accommodating people with disabilities surprises me g

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Colorado Springs, Colorado

53 months ago

metaphyzxx in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Out of the 16 positions, 2 were internal.
You honestly do have to be as cutthroat as possible to get ahead here, and even in training I said "if you want to get ahead, you gotta snitch on someone." I meant it as a joke, but the only ones who got anywhere were the biggest ass kissers

Out of those 16, 4 were EXTERNAL actually, and most since then have been INTERNAL, thanks for calling me a kiss ass, i never "snitched" to get my position, if you don't do your job your gonna get caught, no snitching needed, our agents get $11/hr and are not on the abc, but go by the vzw after call survey, MY team bonused 2 of the 3 payperiods that we have been on this so far, so the medical benefits aren't that great, how many other companies even offer benefits after ONLY 90 DAYS! the dental and vision is just as good if not better than other places i have worked (major retailers), had to wait a year though to get them, and you others complain about the attendance policy??? ACS has the most liberal attendance of any place i have ever worked for, and that includes those major retailers. ACS has many many locations in the US, but only a handful are complained about here, the adage a few bad apples ruins the whole barrel does not apply here. there are a few things going on here right now that suck and the only thing i can say is stick unit emout plit oywill meget ntbetter, and if you really hate it that bad, i mean REALLY hate it, quit, or shut up

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

greenshirtgirl in Colorado Springs, Colorado

53 months ago

metaphyzxx in Colorado Springs, Colorado said: Greenshirtgirl and I were in the same training class, and I can confirm her story.
I just read this a year after you posted this, hope you get this. Notice that right after graduation I never came back. I was not comfortable with that job at all. And then I was dumb enough to take a job for RYLA, which was just as bad. I'm not sure who you were in my training class, but I really appreciate the fact that you agree with me. I tried to confide in so many other class mates and no one listened to me. Anyway, I saw so many people from ACS transfer over to RYLA here in the springs, which tells me that ACS was pretty bad if they went over to RYLA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pachucodesigns in Colorado Springs, Colorado

47 months ago

lol, oh man, I can't believe this goes back 58 months. I just quit, and they asked us to give an exit survey. This is exactly what I told them:

My reason for leaving is primarily personal health related. However, the direct cause of those health problems is the stress from my job at ACS, and I had no choice but to leave before it got too bad to handle.

First of all, the conflict of interest between ACS and the client (Verizon Wireless) left the agents on the floor suffering the brunt of the conflict. This resulted in several bonus structure changes contingent upon entirely unrealistic metrics, particularly when quality was once the letter of the law, then completely disbanded, and then implemented in the background with no seemingly practical function whatsoever.

The Ten Commitments eventually dissolved into ashes:

1. We will never ignore an agent that needs help.

My response:
By the time I became TSS, my knowledge surpassed that of most supervisors on the floor. So rarely did I need them to assist me with any policy or problem solving questions. I did, however, need them for NRB disputes and agent feedback for invalid transfers, especially after we began taking over all calls. On these, I received absolutely no response, and NRB tickets often remained open in my received box until the customer eventually decided to cancel service with us due to lack of assistance. This shows not only disrespect for me, not only disrespect for everyone in my position, but for the customers as well.

2. We will have our agents in shifts that closely align with their supervisor.

My response:
This is mostly true. However, toward the end of my stay at ACS, many supervisors on the floor were lost and replaced. When all was said and done, there were many times when most of us were completely unaware of who our supervisors were. And given their minimal involvement in our job functions, it was a moot point.

3. We will have our agents sitting in defined team areas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

My response:
For general care representatives, this was true. But not for TSS. In fact, it got to the point that we preferred it that way. It was easier to tolerate and perform our jobs while sitting near people we befriended and trusted. There was no such thing as team unity or morale, and no need for it, either.

4. We will ensure that all systems/equipment are functional.

My response:
To be frank, this statement is laughable. Not only from a representative standpoint, but also from a customer standpoint. All self-service interface options for VZW mobile broadband and the MyVerizon website were the running joke of TSS, as they never worked to reasonable expectations, and we saw no change in this problem despite all of the complaints logged and filed off to the client.

As far as business systems, we had constant problems with both ACSS and ECARS, but problems were never as bad as they were until after the recent introduction of the SMART system. It was a system that was meant to streamline all work processes and maximize efficiency, but it was evidently not beta tested (or at least insufficiently so) and hit the floor as a broken mess with almost all functions severely crippled.

On top of that, most MTAS functionality in the ‘change subscriber’ view was taken away without sufficient prior notice. Granted, it was outlined in Infomanager, but we spent most days in queue or with too many other responsibilities, and had no time to mull over the Hot News articles therein. I, along with every other agent in TSS, was of the strong opinion that notification of any change to systems critical to our job function should not be left to Infomanager. Something of such dire consequences should have been directly communicated by email at the very least. It was one of the reasons I left.

5. We will conduct at least one formal 1-on-1 performance review with each agent monthly.

My response:
This statement is a flat out lie. The last time I had a performance re

47 months ago

. We will conduct at least one formal 1-on-1 performance review with each agent monthly.

My response:
This statement is a flat out lie. The last time I had a performance review was months ago. The sad fact is, I can’t even tell you what month it was, because it has actually been that long.

6. We will sit with each agent for direct coaching at least once per week.

My response:
See my response for number 5. It applies in the exact same way here.

7. We will hold a team meeting at least once per week.

My response:
Once again, see my answer for number 5. And furthermore, when complaints were voiced (in great number) about the failure to meet these commitments, they were dismissed with the excuses of call volume and scheduling conflicts. These excuses were not our problems, and if something is promised, we expect it to be delivered. How that happens is the company's concern, not ours. ACS should never have promised something that they could not deliver, especially to recent new hire classes when they were well aware of current conditions.

8. We will provide daily performance feedback to our agents based on previous days results.

My response:
On a personal level, this never happened. It did happen in terms of the PRISM system, but by the time the most recent bonus structure changes took place, these stats made absolutely no difference to bonus, to performance, or to any form of reprimanding from superiors. It didn’t matter.

47 months ago

9. We will ensure our agents understand their pay.

My response:
No, you didn’t. You provided us with FEPS. But it was sketchy at best, and often ill explained with a long delay on a response to questions and concerns. And once again, given the recent bonus structure changes, most of it ended up being Greek anyway.

10. If obstacles prevent us from abiding by the commitments 1-9, we will escalate as far as necessary.

My response:
The path of escalation and its effectiveness were never explained. Most of the ‘obstacles’ you speak of were actually referred to as ‘orders from the client,’ even though we never saw any written statement from the client confirming their authenticity, electronic or otherwise, nor were any of the suggestions and objections to said changes in any way heeded or taken seriously, despite unanimous agreement across the entire call center floor. It got to the point where we found it best to keep silent and take our misfortunes with humility, as it was less productive to rock the boat with absolutely no results to show for it.

I am not the only one with these opinions. There was not a day that went by that I did not hear sounds of either deep regret because people could not find another job, or sounds of great excitement and relief when they did. Not only that, but the company's reputation of employment is a joke. This web address alone should be proof of that (provided this page).

These are all former employees. And until we see these changes made, none of which are in any way unreasonable, then I cannot honestly say that ACS will be a better place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

deathhippy in Tacoma, Washington

47 months ago

ACS is a joke, I work at the one in Federal way Washington, and I dread every morning I have to get up and go in there. Not only do the customers berate me and many MANY of my co workers but so do the supervisors, those who are suppose to be helping us only knock us back down. I HATE ACS with a bloody passion, I can't wait for the day I can get out of there and tell them where they can go. They have now changed up the ABC pay once again and isntead of it being on the FCR and the coachings, now it is based SOLELY on the clients. I had 2 failed surveys from ppl who hate life that I could not help more then what I already did, how come my pay is suffering because two people fail at life?? We should all riot, I say for those of us that are unfortunate to still work there for at least 5 minutes every hour sit in call work. Don't know how work force is in other locations, but at the one in washington they are call work nazis. I say we riot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

deathhippy in Tacoma, Washington

47 months ago

Those who intend to apply for ACS all i have to say is, soon as you say OK in the interview and accept the job you are selling your soul to ACS. There are jobs that are not worth the stress or the headache, and this is one of them. Run the other way and get out while you still can

jeannie peterson in olympia, Washington

46 months ago

golddyy in Schenectady, New York said: Do you know if it was just for Washington state, or will other states with employees with ACS the company or part of this Class suit? I was an employee of the New York State ACS and received ABC pay around the time spand mention.

Contact Dan Johnson on this matter i dont know if they are still dealing with the class action lawsuit after the time frame...He is in Seattle ,WA he is the one that handled it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jeannie peterson in olympia, Washington

46 months ago

missyme in Yakima, Washington said: i dont know if its JUST washington state... i would contact the lady who was posting on here saying she was a lawyer handling the case. cuz she gave me great info on how to find out..

Dan johnson seattle wa was the attorney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Later Dudes in Olympia, Washington

45 months ago

This company is horribly exploitative,the job is extremely stressful, and I don't believe it is mentally or physically healthy for me to continue with it any longer. To those of you who have quit this job previously: do you have any advise on just not going back to work? I don't want to deal with this company any longer, but I also want to assure that I get my last paycheck, as well as assure that I'm not nailed by some legal discrepancy that I missed while scanning the mountains of overwhelming fine print in the new hire contracts. Any answers ASAP are greatly appreciated. An ACS job should only be taken if it is the absolute only option. I understand that people need money to get by in this society, but this job will consume your life, and it will drain you of any emotional, physical, and moral energy that you may have had prior to applying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SlayTheDragon in Spokane, Washington

45 months ago

Later Dudes in Olympia, Washington said: This company is horribly exploitative,the job is extremely stressful, and I don't believe it is mentally or physically healthy for me to continue with it any longer. To those of you who have quit this job previously: do you have any advise on just not going back to work? I don't want to deal with this company any longer, but I also want to assure that I get my last paycheck, as well as assure that I'm not nailed by some legal discrepancy that I missed while scanning the mountains of overwhelming fine print in the new hire contracts. Any answers ASAP are greatly appreciated. An ACS job should only be taken if it is the absolute only option. I understand that people need money to get by in this society, but this job will consume your life, and it will drain you of any emotional, physical, and moral energy that you may have had prior to applying.

Personally, I would have your SBU manager sign a piece of paper stating that you have left or returned all work equipment in working order as well as that you will have no problems obtaining your final pay check. Next, if you participated in the auto deposit make sure you remove your banking information from their system as soon as possible. Third, if they have been harassing you in anyway shape or form; make sure to send copies of emails etc to yourself at a home email address. Finally, make sure you ask for a copy of your entire employee file, a paper copy. That way they cannot come back at you with something stupid.

EEANIGMA in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

43 months ago

My experience with ACS in Yukon, Oklahoma was one that I hope to never endure again. This place was absolutely awful. They do not treat their employees like human beings, "regardless of their upside down triangle" where the employees are on top. There are absolutely no accomodations for handicapped employees and if you cannot make it back to class or your desk without being a minute late, then you WILL BE punished and absolutely no explanation is accepted "but its appreciated'. During one of the training classes the trainer instructed for those of us who need to, "handle our business" in the bathroom, "implying for those of us who need to poop" need to do it in the bathroom on the other side of the call center so the smell does not offend other people. It must be a requirement for trainers/management to be cold and callous individuals they are because thats all I seemed to encounter during my time there. They did not and do not care about you, your family life, illness, death or whatever else happens, you WILL BE punished regardless of bringing them proof such as a doctors note or a pamphlet from a loved ones funeral "they want the proof of what you were doing but it will not save you from getting (a point) and she told us this during training. I understand that it is a "business" if you can call it that and they need dependable people and its about the numbers for them, BUT HAVE SOME COMMON HUMAN DECENCY!!!! I am noW happily employed at a place where people care about one another and motivation is not driven by punishment and scare tactics. My advice is DO NOT APPLY WITH ACS UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING REPREMANDED AND SCOLDED LIKE A DOG. I told my trainer about a health condition that I had and after I had left, she told the entire class about my health issue, even though I had spoken to her about it in the hallway, away from the class and behind a closed door.I found out about this the next day when I came back because classmates were asking me about my health issue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EEANIGMA in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

43 months ago

Continuing from the first review.
I told my trainer about a health condition that I had and after I had left, she told the entire class about my health issue, even though I had spoken to her about it in the hallway, away from the class and behind a closed door.I found out about this the next day when I came back because classmates were asking me about my health issue. I wish that this would of happened in the healthcare field because I would personally sue her for releasing my private health information. I hope this review helps in your decision making on working for this company. DONT DO IT!!!!!!

Megynn in Los Alamos, New Mexico

43 months ago

Your health condition is confidential regardless of where you work. Your supervisor has NO legal right to mention anything about it to anyone. You need to contact a lawyer and sue ACS. HIPAA applies to ALL companies, not just healthcare organizations.

Megynn in Los Alamos, New Mexico

43 months ago

I probably worked with you at ACS. I was a trainer, fired for telling the truth to the Verizon folks about how badly things had gone there. We were two days into training the first new hire class and I had never had hands on interaction in the software system. I came in early to learn the system but there were no computers available on which to do so myself. I applied for unemployment, was denied, appealed the decision with my pages and pages of documentation about the unethical behavior of management and ACS as a whole, and was still denied unemployment. Teri, the upper level manager there, was a lying, sociopathic mess. I felt bad about deserting my fellow employees, but she basically told me to go home the second day and not return. It took over a week to get an answer from ACS Corporate about whether I had been fired or not. I was SO relieved not to have to work there, though. I do wonder if things are better now that they're owned by Xerox. But I pity anyone who works there at all.

Megynn in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

43 months ago

Having worked there as a trainer I absolutely disagree with anything positive that has been said about ACS in Colorado Springs. It was run like a sweatshop. We had no hands-on access to the software until the day before we had to start training people. The new hires could definitely tell that we were fumbling, and I'm not a good liar. I guess that's why I couldn't possibly stay at ACS. I was fired for telling the truth about the whole situation to the Verizon people who came to check on how the implementation was going. ACS is probably the most unethical company I have ever worked for, and their "Ethics" training is a complete sham. Anyone from Colorado Springs - please feel free to respond. If you know of any class-action suits regarding that call center, I have pages of documentation against them. I was denied unemployment due to Teri's lies, and ACS' power. Contact me if you need some back-up documentation on ACS.

greenshirtgirl in Colorado Springs, Colorado

43 months ago

Megynn in Rio Rancho, New Mexico said: Having worked there as a trainer I absolutely disagree with anything positive that has been said about ACS in Colorado Springs. It was run like a sweatshop. We had no hands-on access to the software until the day before we had to start training people. The new hires could definitely tell that we were fumbling, and I'm not a good liar. I guess that's why I couldn't possibly stay at ACS. I was fired for telling the truth about the whole situation to the Verizon people who came to check on how the implementation was going. ACS is probably the most unethical company I have ever worked for, and their "Ethics" training is a complete sham. Anyone from Colorado Springs - please feel free to respond. If you know of any class-action suits regarding that call center, I have pages of documentation against them. I was denied unemployment due to Teri's lies, and ACS' power. Contact me if you need some back-up documentation on ACS.

This is very refreshing to see from a trainer. I was in the first wave of training classes held in 2009, and I knew that the trainers didn't know any more than the new hires did. It was frustrating. I quit soon after graduation, because we still hadn't gotten much phone training. I tested 100% on the final test but that doesn't mean jack if you don't have training on the phones. Then I was pissed because the pay scale kept changing. I am glad that you stood up and told the truth about the company.

I made the mistake of going over to ryla a year later.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cglenn in The Colony, Texas

38 months ago

s johnson in Raleigh, North Carolina said: DO NOT apply to ACS. It is a horrible company in every way. Scratch this company COMPLETELY off your list!!!

What about ACS (A Xerox Co.) in Lewisville, TX? Is this the same company spoken of in the previous posts?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

cglenn in The Colony, Texas said: What about ACS (A Xerox Co.) in Lewisville, TX? Is this the same company spoken of in the previous posts?

If it says ACS/Xerox then yes it is the same company as spoken about in all of the posts above. I would stay as far away from this company as humanly possible if you are looking for employment...although it is near in possible not to have to deal with them in many situations when you need to call to get customer service help from many different well known companies…if you have ever had the experience of calling somewhere only to want to pull your hair our guaranteed ACS/Xerox runs that call center. Not only do they treat their employees like crap but they are horrible customer service providers as well.

stlluv2 in Saint Louis, Missouri

35 months ago

Annette Messitt in Seattle, Washington said: I am an attorney and I am looking for someone that worked in Lexington, KY under the ABC pay system. I just want to ask some questions about your experience working under that pay system. Please email me at amessitt@bjtlegal.com.

hi i work in st. louis, mo. for acs,now xerox and i hate the abc wage thing, i been wanting see if there is something to be done about this please help!

The truth in Colorado Springs, Colorado

33 months ago

I will tell you the truth about ACs/Xerox in Colorado Springs. I worked there for 2 years I was in TSS and now work for a 1st party...I can not believe i put up with the crap from that company and its sorry management...you guys should be ashamed!!! ..lets start with Work force controlled by ppl in Mexico...monitoring how long your brakes and lunches...what a joke...The supervisors or what i like to call them "stupidvisors" just like that idiot on one of the previous post Colorado Springs who states how "good" Acs is and if we didn't like it we need to "quit: or "shut up". Most have been on the floor for about a month ....their previous experience was flipping burgers at burger king and before that high school...so what does that mean?? well that means that their entire experience on the floor in a call center has been a MONTH!!! and now they lead a team of other high school kid graduates with no knowledge base and it doesn't matter because they are just putting bodies to seats ...their just going to get fired or quit...Verizon puts these imposable standards that they dont even put with their own employes and expect you to make results..and let me tell you something...its always your fault...if the customer calls in and wants a credit and you deny it because the customer has got over a hundred credits and gives you a bad survey....its your fault ..you should have positioned it better coming from the supervisor that was flipping burgers a month ago...and yes my TSS supervisor...never been in TSS...in fact he only had been with the company for 3 mts in gen care..before that he was in rehab for heroin ...and I'm not making this up...My wife was pregnant with a doctors note stating that she needs to take 2 extra bath room brakes and they refused to honor it..in fact she got "Points" for that....Oh yeah another flawed system points that was so impefect that monitored your attendance...which means you could get points for nothing then get fired ...

The truth in Colorado Springs, Colorado

33 months ago

And you had to rely on that burger king supervisor to remove your points...i almost didn't make it into TSS because my points were so high because they moved my time to 4am but still had me at 6am so the guys in Mexico who have no idea of what is going on in your call center or even in your country is calling in and emailing to higher management about your points... My stupidvisor from burger king never removed the points because he was to busy with the other stupidvisors running around.. laughing and joking trying to help the girls with his 1 month of floor experience. it took another supervisor to clear my points who got fired later...130% turn over rate...which means that they have to hire the equivalent of the entire call center and a half in one year...the joke is that everybody in Colorado springs will eventually work at ACS...The good thing about them is that they hire anybody...one of my team members was a registered sex offender....I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN WORK THERE AGAIN>>.PLEASE DO NOT WORK AT ACS>>>LET ME STATE IT AGAIN >>>>PLEASE DO NOT WORK AT ACS

Tj in Fountain, Colorado

30 months ago

Xerox ASC is the worst place I have EVER worked. I was never even one minute late, yet I was fired because out of 16 perfect surveys I had two bad ones in a row. I was fired in Nov 2012 (best this ti ever happen to me) as I now work for T-Mobile at more then twice the pay. My complaint is that I have STILL yet to get my last pay check and it's now March 2013. I called corp, they told me the check was sent to COS. I went to COS to get it they said they don't have it call CORP. I called again and again was told it was sent to COS. I went back again and still no check. I spoke to an OM Denis Shaw, he assured me he would get my check and to call him direct. I've now called 18 times. At fist he would speak to me and tell me he's working on it. Now he will not even take my calls. What can I do at this point to get the money they owe me for the hours I worked for them??

anonymous in Beaverton, Oregon

30 months ago

easy, that is if Colorado is as great as Oregon. contact your bureau of labor (a state agency). in Oregon, once you are fired the company must pay you immediately. for every day they are late, they get penalized--in other words, more money in your pocket. also, the bureau should be able to tell you if your firing was unjust. i'm not sure of the timeframe, you'd have to ask, but if they did rule in your favor, there is more money for you. go for it! good luck! what do you have to lose... they can't fire you lol!!!!

30 months ago

Good luck getting the last paycheck from them, this is something ACS/Xerox is infamous for, I have heard this more than once from different people. When someone I knew got fired from one of their many call centers, they purposely made the supervisor sign a piece of paper stating that they would have no trouble getting their last paycheck. You should have got it in writing from the person who said they would help you. It might be helpful if you have email or anything in writing were they said they would get you your last paycheck. Sounds like the other poster gave you some pretty good advice though.

Tj in Fountain, Colorado said: Xerox ASC is the worst place I have EVER worked. I was never even one minute late, yet I was fired because out of 16 perfect surveys I had two bad ones in a row. I was fired in Nov 2012 (best this ti ever happen to me) as I now work for T-Mobile at more then twice the pay. My complaint is that I have STILL yet to get my last pay check and it's now March 2013. I called corp, they told me the check was sent to COS. I went to COS to get it they said they don't have it call CORP. I called again and again was told it was sent to COS. I went back again and still no check. I spoke to an OM Denis Shaw, he assured me he would get my check and to call him direct. I've now called 18 times. At fist he would speak to me and tell me he's working on it. Now he will not even take my calls. What can I do at this point to get the money they owe me for the hours I worked for them??

Tell-Me-in-Texas in Bastrop, Texas

29 months ago

I work with a group of attorneys in Texas that brings class action suits.

If you're in Texas, or even if you aren't, you can reach me at alfredcharlessimkin@yahoo.com

NCC in Olympia, Washington

25 months ago

It's a good place to work for when you are not there lol. It's difficult to be on the headset for 8 hours a day. I prefer to talk to real people. I just wish that they would allow for more breaks or something. Dealing with frequent angry or insistent people all day and lots of expectations from the company can drain your energy, so it wouldn't be nearly as bad if they offered part time or more replenishing time.
Most people on my team don't like it here and most have been here for quite a while. At least it's a job and they are hiring

Countrydena@yahoo.cim in Colorado

17 months ago

Yes I worked with acts from 2007 to 2010. The ABC system sucked

Disgusted in Nicholasville, Kentucky

9 months ago

Knucklehead in Lexington, Kentucky said: That's about right. ACS nearly always contests unemployment benefit payouts because of misconduct. Very few people actually get unemployment benefits from ACS. Anything that happens is always your fault unless proven otherwise.

Worked there for years. Got fired for misconduct over a phone call that had nothing to do with me disrespecting member. Just had appeal hearing, Xerox did not show. Things seem to be in my favor. They hope that months go by and you can't afford to hold out for unemployment. I'm not letting them win this one!

Anonymous in Rahway, New Jersey

5 months ago

I was contacted and had an interview via yahoo IM and was hired. They don't have my SSN, background, references, nothing but name and address. I'm supposed to be working from home and they're sending me a check for the software I need to purchase. Am I being scammed? What company sends out a check for expensive software without first signing a contract or anything?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Birmingham, Alabama

4 months ago

So what was the outcome? Is it a scam?

Anonymous in Birmingham, Alabama

4 months ago

Anonymous in Rahway, New Jersey said: I was contacted and had an interview via yahoo IM and was hired. They don't have my SSN, background, references, nothing but name and address. I'm supposed to be working from home and they're sending me a check for the software I need to purchase. Am I being scammed? What company sends out a check for expensive software without first signing a contract or anything?

I was reading this and I wanted to know what the outcome was? was it a scam?

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.