AIMCO Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AIMCO?

What do you like best about working at AIMCO? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

not sure in Collegeville, Pennsylvania

94 months ago

not sure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Similar to Factory work in Denver, Colorado

93 months ago

Nice breakroom, but it's like working in a factory as far as production.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Mahoney in Littleton, Colorado

91 months ago

It's not a good company. I worked for them for 4 years. They simply let me leave because they could not nogotiate a pay raise which I hadn't received in the 4 years I was there.

They do not care about their employees, their concept is "everyone is replaceable" and I heard that from a top executive herself. The pay is horrible and they complain if you do not stay late to finish your work and then they complain if you have over time. They violate fair housing laws repeatedly, and allow illegal migrants to work on the properties.

I do not recommend working for this company!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Denver, Colorado

86 months ago

I've heard it's run by people who act like German Nazis!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anon in Littleton, Colorado

85 months ago

When graduating college, I had two friends join AIMCO. Their starting pay was nearly 20% above what the average finance graduate received at from the University...now two years (and raises) later, they seem fairly content.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

farazon in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

I have heard there are some good jobs in Aimco but I havent seen them. Pay is above average but the work load is twice normal and always understaffed. Special tools are rarley supplied and supplies to complete your job are hard to get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.