ASHAMED TO HAVE WORKED FOR AIMCO

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Ashamed in NY in Poughkeepsie, New York

84 months ago

I was an employee for AIMCO in upstate NY. Worst work experience of my life by far! Their off-site training is decent but on-site was a different story. There is no decipherable chain of command and every employee seemed dejected and constantly covering their own asses. The Project Manager (who I discovered I was to report to three weeks into the job!) hid in her office all day and took three hour lunches. I immediately started looking for another job my second week there and glad to say I won't miss that mess.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

RB22 in Columbus, Ohio

84 months ago

i worked for aimco for a while too. it was a pretty bad you talk about your off site training who did yours? when i got oriented i got this trainer who did nothing but talk about her boyfriend or the boyfriend who dumped her - she was obcessed- i coudnt remember anything that i sort of heard during orientateion but i do remember her getting all teary eyed and talking to the other managers aboutit. i think i could have been a lot better at my job if i had learned more i cant remember her name at all but ishore do remember his name it was clark. clark clark clark. god. somebody told me that he was a mantenance man with the company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.