Nationwide Aimco FLSA lawsuit

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

keeping you informed in Somewhere, Colorado

88 months ago

Sep 18 2007 1:51PM
Associated Press
Court Certifies Nationwide FLSA Collective Action Against AIMCO Brought by MINNEAPOLIS, MN (MARKET WIRE) 09/18/07 On September 17, 2007, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois certified a nationwide overtime collective action against Apartment Investment and Management Company ("AIMCO"). AIMCO owns and operates rental properties and call centers across the country that employ leasing consultants.

As a result of the Court's order, notice of the action will be sent to thousands of individuals who worked for AIMCO as leasing consultants.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

keepitequal in Burlington, Vermont

88 months ago

Somebody needs to check into pay equity between people working in the same market in the same job description. Especially for individuals of protected classes who are being paid less than their white counterparts. I have evidence of this taking place in a couple of markets. African American Leasing Consultants with longevity being paid significantly less than their white counterparts - even in the same office! This knowledge and my resulting complaints to certain executives was on reason that lead to my professional demise. If you are an African American employee, you really need to investigate what you are being paid, by job classification in comparison to what white individuals are being paid doing the same job. I shudder to think what the pay inequity between males and females is. Transparency!!!! Ask for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

swanney fly in norwalk, California

84 months ago

I am a resident and have been scammed by the property management and her boyfriends tow truck company.. I need to talk to some one bad as well as about 15 other people , plus I am receiving 3 day notices on utilities and enough is enough!

signed,
FED UP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

la in Albuquerque, New Mexico

83 months ago

You ae allowed to receive 3 da notices on utilities.

rawiron1 in Arlington, Virginia

40 months ago

My wife is suing these clowns over bogus move out charges which include scratched counter tops and stained carpet.

For more info contact me. rawiron1@yahoo.com

Google: AIMCO complaints.

JJ The Fed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rawiron1 in Arlington, Virginia

40 months ago

My wife is suing these clowns over bogus move-out charges such as scratched counter tops and carpet stains.

Contact me for more info: rawiron1@yahoo.com

JJ The Fed

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.