How to get a job at AIMCO.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at AIMCO? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

MadelineHackley

85 months ago

I am a single mother. Hard working and would like to relocate back to Philadelphia ASAP I am living in Camp Hill Pa with my oldest son because my daugther and I had a very bad house fire in May I would really like to join Amico as a hard working employee It is very hard for me to get employment in Camp Hill because I dont have a car yet because of monies.I have sent in a resume please look into my files.

Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Steve in Longmont, Colorado

85 months ago

You sound like a welfare case, so would you consider moving to fort collins, colorado? you could get a job at village gardens

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

d in Columbus, Ohio

85 months ago

you dont want to work for aimco. They are a very very shady company and only out to make their sharholders happy. They are rude and all to residents. I was a employee for them recently

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Bette in Littleton, Colorado

85 months ago

They have their "regular ad" going again for an Executive Assistant at the corporate office.... they like to keep a "pool" of applicants IN CASE someone leaves. There may not be a real job available and probably isn't right now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

farazon in Jacksonville, Florida

77 months ago

This company treats there employees like slaves work work work. Breaks? just lunch I have asked about the law on two 15 min breaks during a shift and was told we dont do that.
Forced overtime, Scheduling that makes no sense. Remember to return the oncall phone and key on your day off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Denver, Colorado

76 months ago

farazon in Jacksonville, Florida said: This company treats there employees like slaves work work work. Breaks? just lunch I have asked about the law on two 15 min breaks during a shift and was told we dont do that.
Forced overtime, Scheduling that makes no sense. Remember to return the oncall phone and key on your day off.

The labor board would determine if breaks are required. For most admin positions, they are not. For other types of jobs they are. You have to check with your labor board. It varies from state to state>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.