Air Canada Customer Service and Sales Agent Hiring 2013 -ANY BASE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 171)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

sakurasaku in Surrey, British Columbia

41 months ago

Hi all! I was waiting for long time for opening position for CSSA in YVR!!! and finally found last week about hiring.
If someone got call for interview or email????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SchweizerinFB in Chur, Switzerland

41 months ago

I applied at the YUL base on Feb 5 but heard nothing back :( I have a reference as well so I hope we'll be called back very soon!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SchweizerinFB in Mont-royal, Quebec

40 months ago

Anyone got a call for the cssa position??!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Marna Takis in Toronto, Ontario

40 months ago

I got a call yesterday and I have the language test Monday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Anybody else waiting ???

40 months ago

waiting but for YUL .. you're from YYZ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Yes YYZ, did you do the language test? Do you know what happens next?
Wish you best of luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

No not yet :( I still have to wait... Let me know how it went. Are you fluent in French? Wish you good luck with the language test !

40 months ago

I speak very basic French, English(of course) and Spanish fluently, well let s hope for the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

No, I think I did not, done all the steps to the final interview, today is the last day I am waiting for a reply, what about you, any news??

39 months ago

I went thru all the steps and I am still waiting for an answe., fingers crossed for both of us!

39 months ago

Thank you so much, best wishes. Are you from Quebec or of European origin, I am originaly Greek raised in Vancouver.

39 months ago

Hello, all my family comes from Quebec but I lived in Switzerland for a while too. Did you hear from them yesterday? Did they tell you when was the training date?

39 months ago

No,I did not hear from them, I spoke with a couple more people we where in the same interview group they had no news as well. The AC people told us that training is May.

39 months ago

Oh well, sounds you're still being considered then. They're probably reviewing our profile, even though I believe that time's running out quickly. We're almost in may! Did you apply for a permanent or a temporary position? I applied for permanent part-time..

Shan in Mississauga, Ontario

39 months ago

How was the language test? what kind of questions did they ask? I got a call 2 days ago from AC and the lady said that the post starts on May 13th (toronto)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Marna Takis in Toronto, Ontario said: No,I did not hear from them, I spoke with a couple more people we where in the same interview group they had no news as well. The AC people told us that training is May.

May 13th. What were the questions like in the language test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sakurasaku in Vancouver, British Columbia

39 months ago

Hi all!! New news from YVR. Couple of my friends call for language test. They speak Mandarin. I heard YVR need only Mandarin and Korean.. My language which is Japanese is not hiring ...:( hope it's not true..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

In the language test they asked me about my previous job, if I have a hobby, why I want to work for AC. It was a stress free easy 10 minute phone interview. Then they call you back in a couple of days (if ok) to inform you about the written test date and time. They will also sent you an e-mail to confirm. I also applied for a permanent part time position and yes time is running out, talking about myself. It looks like it is very difficult to work for AC. Again I want to wish you all good luck, please post a message if you have any news, it will be nice to know if you got the job. Have a great weekend.

39 months ago

Marna Takis in Toronto, Ontario said: In the language test they asked me about my previous job, if I have a hobby, why I want to work for AC. It was a stress free easy 10 minute phone interview. Then they call you back in a couple of days (if ok) to inform you about the written test date and time. They will also sent you an e-mail to confirm. I also applied for a permanent part time position and yes time is running out, talking about myself. It looks like it is very difficult to work for AC. Again I want to wish you all good luck, please post a message if you have any news, it will be nice to know if you got the job. Have a great weekend.

thank you. I heard that a lot of people are done all the steps but are still waiting.. I did my language test today, the lady interviewing me said that the next step is a group interview?? do you know what that is, how its conducted? it would be really helpful.. thanx :-)

schweizerinfb in Longueuil, Quebec

39 months ago

Sakurasaku in Vancouver, British Columbia said: Hi all!! New news from YVR. Couple of my friends call for language test. They speak Mandarin. I heard YVR need only Mandarin and Korean.. My language which is Japanese is not hiring ...:( hope it's not true..

I would definitely give a try anyways :) just apply and see from there if they call you back!

39 months ago

Sakurasaku, here's the job description. It's available on AC's website. They definitely look for Japanese speakers!
If I were you, I would apply for sure!

Customer Sales & Service Agents - (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese) - Permanent Part Time - Vancouver-10920

Description

Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.

Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Customer Sales & Service Agents at the Vancouver Airport.

Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales & Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.

This is a permanent, part-time

39 months ago

Schweizerin FB in Longueuil, Quebec said: Sakurasaku, here's the job description. It's available on AC's website. They definitely look for Japanese speakers!
If I were you, I would apply for sure!

Customer Sales & Service Agents - (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Cantonese) - Permanent Part Time - Vancouver-10920

Description

Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and across the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.

Air Canada, recently ranked Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for Customer Sales & Service Agents at the Vancouver Airport.

Whether assisting our passengers at airport counters or gate locations, our Customer Sales & Service Agents play an important role in ensuring that our flights are ready for a secure and on-time departure.

This is a permanent, part-time

Hi Schweizerin FB! Thank you for that info. yes I applied already... I will just keep praying to give me a chance!!

I hope you can get this job soon!!! Have a great weekend!

39 months ago

Good luck everyone!! Hopefully we'll be called back this week!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Hey guys, just to let you know I was offered a position :) finally!! Don't loose hope, because your training starts later than mine.. They might call you back only next week. Good luck!

39 months ago

Congratulation!! I am really happy to hear the good news!! Time is running out for me.. but all the best and good luck for your new job!!!

39 months ago

Congratulations, really happy to hear you were offered the position. And best of luck for Shan and Sakurasaku too.

chucky in Richmond, British Columbia

39 months ago

I applied two months ago and was called two days ago for a phone interview. Got my language assessments tomorrow!! So nervous!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Dont be nervous, language assessments are a simple convdersations in the languages you applied for, so be calm, in a quite room and you will do fine.

39 months ago

Hi chucky. what kind of language test?

Chucky

39 months ago

I've got mandarin and English today. Cantonese on Saturday.

39 months ago

I am not sure if I did well in the mandarin portion... but pretty sure I nailed English and waiting for cantonese. So worried now... >.<

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Hey chucky, i'm sure ur gonna do well!! Are Mandarin/Cantonese languages u usually speak at home?
German isn't my mother tongue, and I successfully passed the language test :).. Just be yourself, talk as if it was your friend and everything's going to be fine ...

Chucky

39 months ago

The lady asked me what position I applied for.. I said customer service agent in English then she said "please don't speak English". After that I just got nervous and couldn't form my words.

Cantonese is my mother tongue but not mandarin.

I guess we'll see what happens

39 months ago

I think your cantonese skills will then make up everything ..if you speak at least one route language other than English, you'll be fine..good luck!

Dunking H in Vancouver, British Columbia

39 months ago

Hoping for the best for u guys!
Just one question though..
What exactly is the language test?
Is it an oral, written, or both?

39 months ago

It's a 10-15 min conversation on the phone in each language.

Dunking H in Vancouver, British Columbia

39 months ago

chucky in Richmond, British Columbia said: It's a 10-15 min conversation on the phone in each language.

That's great to hear..because although I'm fully fluent in Mandarin..I have not written a single world of Chinese in a decade..hahah

Thanks again..and all the best to you!

39 months ago

How long did you guys have to wait after the language assessment before knowing whether you get to write the pre-employment test?

39 months ago

My friends had written test on Monday and they said they will send email soon.

ACYYZ in Toronto, Ontario

39 months ago

Hi! I did the language assessment and they called me right on the next day to set up a date for written test and an email with the pre-employment package.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

ACYYZ in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi! I did the language assessment and they called me right on the next day to set up a date for written test and an email with the pre-employment package.

Same here. I was called the next day for the test. How are are you in the process?

39 months ago

ACYYZ in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi! I did the language assessment and they called me right on the next day to set up a date for written test and an email with the pre-employment package.

how far*

39 months ago

I got the offer already starting training May 13th

39 months ago

After final face to face interview ... the waiting was almost 3 weeks. Good luck to everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Congrats ACYYZ!! Anyone else received an offer?

39 months ago

Schweizerin FB in Longueuil, Quebec said: Congrats ACYYZ!! Anyone else received an offer?

Thank you! Congratz to you as well :)

39 months ago

ACYYZ in Toronto, Ontario said: I got the offer already starting training May 13th

Wow congrats!!! Enjoy!!! I didn't get a call after my face to face interview, so I'm guessing they didn't select me. No hopes left since the training is starting on Monday :-/

38 months ago

Saam Saam in Thornhill, Ontario said: I was wondering if anybody knows what the training hours are like for CSSA position??

Hi Saam Saam! training was 7am - 3pm ... I heard they are hiring a lot of temps for the Summer and there will be a training session soon... hope this info helps

snoopy in Toronto, Ontario

34 months ago

I recently apply for the CSSA and finished my language test on Monday, however I still haven't heard anything back from them. Just wanna know if anyone here is applying the same position as mine?

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.