Customer Sales & Service Agent hiring from Air Canada 2012

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

petitegirl in Thornhill, Ontario

32 months ago

Hey all, just wondering if anyone applied for the customer sales & service agent at Air Canada? and did anyone get a phone call yet?
I know they recently hired a bunch of FA, and sadly I didn't get the offer. and also wondering if they'll allow me to have another interview for a different position?
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

May in Calgary, Alberta

32 months ago

I did , from a few week and they called me yesterday , it's so easy they ask you the basic
Good luck

chong in Toronto, Ontario

32 months ago

May in Calgary, Alberta said: I did , from a few week and they called me yesterday , it's so easy they ask you the basic
Good luck

do you speak French?

brummer in Calgary, Alberta

32 months ago

I applied and got a call this past Tuesday. Had my language assesment done on Thursday and my test and f2f yesterday. Now I'm just waiting to see if I get an offer of employment email. Fingers are crossed!

chong in Richmond Hill, Ontario

32 months ago

brummer in Calgary, Alberta said: I applied and got a call this past Tuesday. Had my language assesment done on Thursday and my test and f2f yesterday. Now I'm just waiting to see if I get an offer of employment email. Fingers are crossed!

do you speak french?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brummer in Calgary, Alberta

32 months ago

Yes I can have a basic conversation in French

32 months ago

oh that's nice. I haven't gotten a call yet, I was wondering maybe I couldn't speak French and they are prioritizing that people that speaks French and English

32 months ago

Yes that's possible. I hope we both receive good news soon!

32 months ago

Brummer in Calgary, Alberta said: Yes that's possible. I hope we both receive good news soon!

did they tell you when is training and how many are they hiring?

32 months ago

Ten for Dec. 3rd

32 months ago

Brummer in Calgary, Alberta said: Ten for Dec. 3rd

ten only? that means most likely I won't even make it for an interview then! that sucks, but good luck to you!

32 months ago

Thank you and my fingers are crossed for you! Stay positive!

31 months ago

Brummer in Calgary, Alberta said: Thank you and my fingers are crossed for you! Stay positive!

can you let me know if they start sending out offers? thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pkg in Toronto, Ontario

31 months ago

Hi guys, has anyone received an offer yet? I was told for YYZ there would be 2 trainings groups, one starting dec. 3rd, and one on dec. 10th, but I haven't heard anything back... most likely I didn't make it =(

btw, does anyone know if they send out rejections? Thanks and good luck you guys!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brummer in Red Deer, Alberta

31 months ago

Hi there! No word yet. Same dates given to us in Calgary too. Fingers are crossed for us! I don't know if they send out rejection notices. Think positive thoughts!

31 months ago

pkg in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi guys, has anyone received an offer yet? I was told for YYZ there would be 2 trainings groups, one starting dec. 3rd, and one on dec. 10th, but I haven't heard anything back... most likely I didn't make it =(

btw, does anyone know if they send out rejections? Thanks and good luck you guys!

hey pkg, do you speak french? i didnt get any phone calls for the prelims yet, wondering if it"s because i dont speak french and as well i had interviews for the flight attendant post back in december. sigh

pkg in Toronto, Ontario

31 months ago

chong in Richmond Hill, Ontario said: hey pkg, do you speak french? i didnt get any phone calls for the prelims yet, wondering if it"s because i dont speak french and as well i had interviews for the flight attendant post back in december. sigh

Hi chong, on the online application I said that I spoke french since I did take 4 years of highschool french, however, I can't speak fluently at all. When I got the first phone interview, the lady asked me a question in french, and I completely blanked out, but luckily I had another language to fall back on, so she put me thru to the next round. I think it's probably because you interviewed with them in the past? Did you ever get a rejection for the FA position? Maybe they put you in a pool of candidates for future FA hirings! Don't give up!

Thanks Brummer! Have you tried to contact the recruiter? During my f2f interview I tried to asked for a business card and they wouldn't give it to me... Best of luck to us all!

31 months ago

pkg in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi chong, on the online application I said that I spoke french since I did take 4 years of highschool french, however, I can't speak fluently at all. When I got the first phone interview, the lady asked me a question in french, and I completely blanked out, but luckily I had another language to fall back on, so she put me thru to the next round. I think it's probably because you interviewed with them in the past? Did you ever get a rejection for the FA position? Maybe they put you in a pool of candidates for future FA hirings! Don't give up!

Thanks Brummer! Have you tried to contact the recruiter? During my f2f interview I tried to asked for a business card and they wouldn't give it to me... Best of luck to us all!

I didn't get a rejection for the FA yet, but life still goes on! good luck and im sure you'll hear something good soon! keep me updated, thanks =]

phxmaja in Calgary, Alberta

31 months ago

pkg in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi chong, on the online application I said that I spoke french since I did take 4 years of highschool french, however, I can't speak fluently at all. When I got the first phone interview, the lady asked me a question in french, and I completely blanked out, but luckily I had another language to fall back on, so she put me thru to the next round. I think it's probably because you interviewed with them in the past? Did you ever get a rejection for the FA position? Maybe they put you in a pool of candidates for future FA hirings! Don't give up!

I did call my recruiter and left a message asking if they had made any final decisions. That was two days ago and training starts this Monday. I will assume I didn't make the cut. Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.