What's the company culture at Airgas?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Airgas?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Airgas?

Reply - Report abuse

jh

39 months ago

Georgia Bulk Driver Only can speak for myself and location I work. It is not a driver friendly environment at all. 12 to 14 hours per day 5 days a week, off days are bad. Management spends a lot of their day trying to find drivers doing something wrong. Managers are incompetent of skills needed to lead or manage. Very worn out equipment and I would have to say most dangerous I've been forced to drive in the many years I've driven. 1 to 10 I would have to give them a 3. 1 being the worst. No hard feelings toward the company just simply being honest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

rjrhiway in Houston, Texas

9 months ago

Thanks, this is just what i thought this company is like. Houston area full of those who allow companies to shove crap in their face, unsafe workers and sell out for less money. Transplants and immigrants need to go where the jobs really are, overseas. Bush created jobs in Iraq by war and created jobs for terrorists states. Contractors only hire military vets who know how to steal and kill, probably 100k a year tax free too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Airgas EE in Los Angeles, California

2 months ago

Airgas encourages teamwork and trust- I've seen it firsthand. I enjoy coming to work everyday not just because of the awesome projects that I get to work on within the business side of the company, but also because of the PEOPLE. There are a lot of employees who have worked at Airgas for 10+ years because it is a company that CARES!

I've been here long enough to know that this is a fantastic place for personal and professional growth and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to be with a smart, passionate, and successful team.

Great place to work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.