Airrosti Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Airrosti?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

QueenBee in San Antonio, Texas

21 months ago

I'm in the process of interviewing at Airrosti. As described on their website, they are thorough! This includes at least four rounds: screening phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with future team lead, on-location interview with future teammates and leadership, and on-location tour/interview with employees from a variety of departments. I've only been through the first interview. Since I was hoping to find this information here to prepare, but none was available, I am happy to share!

The questions were just as expected from doing a web search of screening interview questions, so look up others in case they change it up. My interviewer asked:
-How did you hear about Airrosti?
-What do you know about Airrosti?
-What did I know about the job I'm applying for?
-Job history questions (duties, why did you leave, challenges, etc about the experience I listed on my resume)
-Are you currently employed? (I wasn't, so I shared about my current volunteer work; if you are, I'd be prepared to answer similar to other job history questions, and have a great answer for "Why are you looking for a new position?")
-Strengths/Weaknesses
-Describe a situation when you worked as part of a successful team.
-What would you do if you were working with a teammate, but you had to do all the work? (This question may have been job specific. Anticipate other possible challenge questions if you think the position you're applying for may be different.)
-Salary expectations (If it's not listed on your resume, definitely let them know if you're bilingual! $$)
-Did I have any questions? (I had a few things that I personally had questions about, and asked a few questions I had found from online lists of good questions to ask future employers.)

Research as much as you can about etiquette from scheduling the interview to follow-up, be yourself, and check out the cool videos on the Airrosti website!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lulu in San Antonio, Texas

21 months ago

Do they ask the same questions on the 2nd interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.