Ajilon is a huge waste of time

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

howie in New York, New York

50 months ago

So a few days ago i received a call from a recruiter about 2 hours after applying for a job. Although being skeptical of these recruiters, i figured i dont have much to lose. i currently have a job so not a big deal if i go after work and see if it works out.

i made sure to go in prepared and not be screwed or taken advantage of. i refused to give over any contacts or references. So after being interviewed she said she'll keep an eye out - which is when i lost it. i asked why exactly she called me down - wasnt there a job i applied for and thats what she wanted to see if i was a good fit. she said she doesnt have access to what jobs people apply for - only names and numbers. so i printed out the job i applied for and several other jobs. either she said the job was in long island and knew i wasnt going to be interested or she said the job was already filled and its an old posting. so i questioned her why jobs are still on the websites - she said its an IT issue that keeps on appearng on job boards. i even said its on Ajilons website which she had no answer. i pretty much said the JOb boards are correct with the horrible reviews and left. some how i doubt shes calling me back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.