Any GOOD experiences in the LA Area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

FINGUY in Ontario, California

94 months ago

I am looking for feedback. My only experience with them directly was about 3 years ago, for a direct placement. As soon as they discovered I'm not 25, they quickly lost interest. I do reply to ads they post, and have at least 80% of the experiences they require in them, write a cover letter that rifle-shoots the "requirements" and never hear from them. Nothing, nada, not even a phone call to determine my salary needs.

They appear to not like doing regular placements, or using "experienced candidates" which is French for Age Discrimination. Some of the ads look like they are phony. What is disturbing, is once in a while, these jobs may be REAL. And some look pretty intersting. Since I am regular sought out for similar jobs via MONSTER, CAREER BUILDER, 6 FIGURE JOBS or The Ladders, it isn't a lack of a good resume, or skills that has me disqualified. The truth is, I get at least 3 to 4 times as many responses via "cold calling" from others.

Does anyone have anything positive to say about ANY Los Angeles area executive placement firms?

PLEASE SHARE NAMES AND NUMBERS WITH THE REST OF US!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.