Thanks Ajilon Finance

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

John H in Austin, Texas

113 months ago

Not exactly sure why those below have such a gripe, however as a Corporate Director of Finance for a Fortune 50 company, I've had much success utilizing their services. I was actually was placed by Ajilon in my current position. They leverage all of their resources during their search it seems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

John in Cincinnati in Noblesville, Indiana

113 months ago

Maybe you're not getting hired because you don't interview well or your resume doesn't look as good as it should. 90% of the people hired aren't the ones with the best skill set, they're the ones who can present themselves in the best possible manner.

Ajilon's recruiters have helped my company staff both permanent and temp positions. All the people they've sent have worked out well, with some of them converting from PT to FT. Maybe you should look in the mirror instead of grouping all recruiters in a giant swill bucket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

PMoney in Akron, Ohio

110 months ago

Ajilon is amazing. I have worked for them for 3 years and helped numerous people like the two above. Incomewise, the best place on earth, awesome team and amazing type A personalities helping and matching talent

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Deana (CINCINNATI, OHIO) in Middletown, Ohio

110 months ago

John in Cincinnati in Noblesville, Indiana said: Maybe you're not getting hired because you don't interview well or your resume doesn't look as good as it should. 90% of the people hired aren't the ones with the best skill set, they're the ones who can present themselves in the best possible manner.

Ajilon's recruiters have helped my company staff both permanent and temp positions. All the people they've sent have worked out well, with some of them converting from PT to FT. Maybe you should look in the mirror instead of grouping all recruiters in a giant swill bucket.

I guess you work for them...LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

rlbemb@*****.*** in Austin, Texas

109 months ago

hi John H...I am Austin as well and in finance...Can you recommend someone I can work with at their local office to find a position in Austin Texas and in Finance...Thanks again....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LearyOne in Plainfield, Illinois

109 months ago

John H in Austin, Texas said: Not exactly sure why those below have such a gripe, however as a Corporate Director of Finance for a Fortune 50 company, I've had much success utilizing their services. I was actually was placed by Ajilon in my current position. They leverage all of their resources during their search it seems.

I was wondering, since you are so happy with your placement, why are you here in the job search forum leaving raving remarks about Ajilon? Me thinks I smell an Ajilon "recruiter".

It boils down to who you know and how well you sell yourself. I lack both attributes even though I have 20+ years of experience. I've had two positions lasting 10 years, getting consumed by larger fish. Then I see government workers retiring early with pensions and I am on the street looking for another fine opportunity. Makes you want to join the Talaban.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Ontario CA in Ontario, California

108 months ago

John H in Austin, Texas said: Not exactly sure why those below have such a gripe, however as a Corporate Director of Finance for a Fortune 50 company, I've had much success utilizing their services. I was actually was placed by Ajilon in my current position. They leverage all of their resources during their search it seems.

I read all the positive comments below, and frankly am not surprised. All are well OUTSIDE the Inland Empire area of LA. Even "Earl Schibe" painted a car well once in a while.

My experience with Ajilon has been poor, I have YET to get any kind of response from them after 9 months of searching. When other agencies also offer the same position, I get at least a telephone call, and if I find it interesting, an interview. I have turned some offers down, so it isn't me being unqualified.

I do believe that these folks could be self-serving or "shills". It is hard to believe that ALL OF REST OF US are lousy candidates or have bad resumes or don't interview well. After all, the odds are 300 to 2 (the one person who works for them doesn't count). While possible, still pretty remote.

Let's "call a spade a spade" and be done with it.

Incidentally John, your "I was actually placed.." comment suggests that even YOU were surprised with the result.

One word, ACTUALLY, speaks volumes...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Karnie in Houston, Texas

108 months ago

Anonymous in Ontario CA in Ontario, California said: I read all the positive comments below, and frankly am not surprised. All are well OUTSIDE the Inland Empire area of LA. Even "Earl Schibe" painted a car well once in a while.

My experience with Ajilon has been poor, I have YET to get any kind of response from them after 9 months of searching. When other agencies also offer the same position, I get at least a telephone call, and if I find it interesting, an interview. I have turned some offers down, so it isn't me being unqualified.

I do believe that these folks could be self-serving or "shills". It is hard to believe that ALL OF REST OF US are lousy candidates or have bad resumes or don't interview well. After all, the odds are 300 to 2 (the one person who works for them doesn't count). While possible, still pretty remote.

Let's "call a spade a spade" and be done with it.

Incidentally John, your "I was actually placed.." comment suggests that even YOU were surprised with the result.

One word, ACTUALLY, speaks volumes...

Well said,

I've worked with Ajilon in the past. Ladies and Gent were friendly. I've held pretty decent contract positions, however, I have opted to stray away from temp agencies and try to advance on my own. I will no longer be pimped. I prefer not to split my money with ANYONE! I want and deserve it all. When it comes down to it, I've learned the hard way that agencies could care less about you as an employee. Their loyalty lies with the client. It's a business, guess it's how they survive. I would suggest staffing agencies such as Ajilon only if you need quick cash and are on the brink of rock bottom. Other than that, muster up the energy to do it on your own.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.