These agencies..not PROFESSIONAL!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona

114 months ago

This company disappoints as much as Robert Half. You could have all the right credentials and experience and they treat you like crap. These people are nobody...they are staffing agencies and they are going to tell me about what I should be doind. I don't think so. They also blackball people from getting jobs. Half the time they really don't have any jobs, they just need to meet their quota to get "clients" in their doors!!!!!! Look for employment on your own...you would have much better luck!

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Linda

113 months ago

You are right on the money about this one. While I was sitting in the office of Ajilon Finance waiting for my "interview" I heard the recruiter and the receptionist joking about how a 2 year associates degree really didn't mean anything and they don't bother to confirm those. That's all I have is a two year degree. So when I walked into his office I KNEW he wasn't going to help me. AND don't get me started on Robert Half. I was told I should work temp from day one because I wanted too much money for only having a two year degree and that without a 4 year degree it didn't matter how many years of experience I had. I would have to settle for less if I wanted to get back to work sooner. I left their office feeling like I was worthless. If you don't have a 4 year degree, it doesn't matter what you know you can do, they won't recommend you for the job because they won't make enough money off of you. Maybe all agencies aren't bad, but those that are ruin it all for the rest of you that actually help people.

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona said: This company disappoints as much as Robert Half. You could have all the right credentials and experience and they treat you like crap. These people are nobody...they are staffing agencies and they are going to tell me about what I should be doind. I don't think so. They also blackball people from getting jobs. Half the time they really don't have any jobs, they just need to meet their quota to get "clients" in their doors!!!!!! Look for employment on your own...you would have much better luck!

Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Stamford, Connecticut

113 months ago

Linda said: You are right on the money about this one. While I was sitting in the office of Ajilon Finance waiting for my "interview" I heard the recruiter and the receptionist joking about how a 2 year associates degree really didn't mean anything and they don't bother to confirm those. That's all I have is a two year degree. So when I walked into his office I KNEW he wasn't going to help me. AND don't get me started on Robert Half. I was told I should work temp from day one because I wanted too much money for only having a two year degree and that without a 4 year degree it didn't matter how many years of experience I had. I would have to settle for less if I wanted to get back to work sooner. I left their office feeling like I was worthless. If you don't have a 4 year degree, it doesn't matter what you know you can do, they won't recommend you for the job because they won't make enough money off of you. Maybe all agencies aren't bad, but those that are ruin it all for the rest of you that actually help people.

What a bunch of scumbags.

Reply - Report abuse

msboss in Naperville, Illinois

113 months ago

I have had it with Ajilon Finance and Robert Half. I have Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership, a master's in Human Resource Management, and five years of work history from AR Clerk, Financial Analyst, AR Analyst and a bunch of other titles wothin the accounting industry.

Both of these companies had the nerve to say that the most I could be paid is $14 an hour. When I was on my last assignment from Robert Half I saw the bill for "my services". Robert Half was paying me $14.50 an hour and the company was being charged $26.50 an hour. These criminals were making $12 an hour off of me. And they look at me like I am crazy when I say that I am not working for anything less that $20 an hour.

Reply - Report abuse

looking in Portland, Oregon

113 months ago

The day I arrived for my initial interview with Ajillon (April 2007), the recruiter indicated that someone had hacked their system and stole a large amount of personnel data. The fact that it happened during a vulnerable period while they launched a new system suggested to me that it was an inside job. I think there's a lot of resentment toward this company.

Reply - Report abuse

Robyn in Scottsdale, Arizona

113 months ago

Msboss in Naperville, Illinois said: I have had it with Ajilon Finance and Robert Half. I have Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership, a master's in Human Resource Management, and five years of work history from AR Clerk, Financial Analyst, AR Analyst and a bunch of other titles wothin the accounting industry.

Both of these companies had the nerve to say that the most I could be paid is $14 an hour. When I was on my last assignment from Robert Half I saw the bill for "my services". Robert Half was paying me $14.50 an hour and the company was being charged $26.50 an hour. These criminals were making $12 an hour off of me. And they look at me like I am crazy when I say that I am not working for anything less that $20 an hour.

We just moved from IL to AZ and these companies are the same way here. My husband has not been able to find a job even below his experience. Bad move coming here without a job waiting for you. Adecco is another one that treats you like crap. All they do is get you in their door to meet their quota...it makes me sick how they get by with this treatment of potential employees!!!!

Reply - Report abuse

Theresa in Redmond, Washington

56 months ago

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO AJILON!! The staff is totally unprofessional. They are just trying to make a buck and will send you completely out of the way to an interview. You tell them that you want to work in a certain area, they don't care, they will just send you anywhere. They sent me to an area was was life risking, but I didn't realize it until I got there. When I told the rep that she sent me way out the way, she became very irate, indignant, and mean. Although the interview went very well, she never called me back (which I didn't care about anyway because I had accepted an opportunity at a very reputable company -- I did a better job than they did as so called recruiters). They are very unprofessional, mean, and treat people as if they need them and only them. STAY AWAY FROM AJILON in Chicago if you are seriously seeking employment!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.