the whole industry

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

john mancini in Nazareth, Pennsylvania

87 months ago

The whole industry stinks. It is full of deceitful sleazy people looking to forward their own agendas and line their own pockets and sales ledgers. And any of you sunshine soldiers trying to blow sun rays up people's s with your cutesy stories on how much you love these temp agencies-get a life. Who paid you to write this postivive feedback anyway. Ajilon has done nothing for me, and that is with 23 years in mortgage banking as a tool to work with..sure they call me with leads but never get back to me on anything after that, Ii did get one interview and they helped not at all in getting a job that paid 40% less than my normal base-and I aced the interview..pure b-s. And YES...they do this to get leads, they pilfered 3-4 out of me but at this stage, wt-f cares. My sector of the banking industry was destroyed by those PC _______ that crave squeezy feely business environments and quota hiring over the professional banking aspect that was witnessed by my uncle's 40 years ago. And it will never come back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris in Las Vegas, Nevada

78 months ago

john mancini in Nazareth, Pennsylvania said: The whole industry stinks. It is full of deceitful sleazy people looking to forward their own agendas and line their own pockets and sales ledgers. And any of you sunshine soldiers trying to blow sun rays up people's s with your cutesy stories on how much you love these temp agencies-get a life. Who paid you to write this postivive feedback anyway. Ajilon has done nothing for me, and that is with 23 years in mortgage banking as a tool to work with..sure they call me with leads but never get back to me on anything after that, Ii did get one interview and they helped not at all in getting a job that paid 40% less than my normal base-and I aced the interview..pure b-s. And YES...they do this to get leads, they pilfered 3-4 out of me but at this stage, wt-f cares. My sector of the banking industry was destroyed by those PC _______ that crave squeezy feely business environments and quota hiring over the professional banking aspect that was witnessed by my uncle's 40 years ago. And it will never come back

you didn't get a job because no company wants to hire an old fart from a dead industry. this is not a staffing agency's fault. obviously, companies are using agencies with great frequency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.