What's the company culture at Ajilon?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Ajilon?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Ajilon?

Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled in High Springs, Florida

93 months ago

I noticed that in management, everyones related to eachother. Nepotism at its finest. So while their covering each others butts. Its us getting the blame.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

disgruntled in High Springs, Florida

93 months ago

disgruntled in High Springs, Florida said: I noticed that in management, everyones related to eachother. Nepotism at its finest. So while their covering each others butts. Its us getting the blame.

A typical day in the office would be comparable to a day in Baghdad. unless your family of course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Jericho, New York

93 months ago

disgruntled in High Springs, Florida said: A typical day in the office would be comparable to a day in Baghdad. unless your family of course.

I worked for Ajilon once, and it all depends on who you interact with. They are all about making money off of you, and the account manager I dealt with was a classic paranoid psychotic...she thought I was out to get her!!! I barely knew this woman!!! What a lunatic!!! However, I still think there are some good people everywhere..just be careful and look for them! Pay attention to their body language and voice tones to judge what kind of person they are, and act accordingly. Be careful if you have to interact with the toxic one's like I did!!! And good luck to you all!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

C'mon in Cleveland, Ohio

93 months ago

I work there and it is fabulous. The people are great, manageemnt is great, and they reward and compensate producers. I can;t complain.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

C'mon in Cleveland, Ohio

93 months ago

I work there and it is fabulous. The people are great, management is great and they reward and compensate producers. i can't complain or spell either for that matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

I don't know... in Bellwood, Illinois

92 months ago

I understand that there are some good agencies and recruiters out there (so please don't get defensive), but I've ran into some bad apples. I applied online to a few positions by Ajilon in the Chicago office (not slamming all of them, just this particular recruiter). The first time I got no response at all. The next times, I got an email response asking for my resume. I sent it. Then, she asked if I knew this or that software. I said no. Then, she didn't reply. I wrote back asking how I could get registered with Ajilon, did she need me to come in, did she need any extra info, etc. Never got another response.

I understand that everyone's busy, but wouldn't the intelligent route be to at least have someone come in so you can put their resume on file? I understand that they may not have anything for me, but common sense says that if you at least have people on file, that's less work for you in filling future positions. Common sense says that 'though a person may not fit one position, they may fit another one perfectly somewhere down the line. Am I wrong?

I've had recruiters brush me off, then, months later, their filling up my voicemail with desperate messages b/c they need to fill a position that fits me perfectly. It always happens, and by the time they respond, I've already found something else. And I know it'll happen this time, too...

Like I said earlier, I know that Ajilon probably has some good people in Chicago, but my experience wasn't a good one. B/c of this, when I see that name, I pass it up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Chicago, Illinois

92 months ago

I don't understand

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Jericho, New York

92 months ago

I don't know... in Bellwood, Illinois said: I understand that there are some good agencies and recruiters out there (so please don't get defensive), but I've ran into some bad apples. I applied online to a few positions by Ajilon in the Chicago office (not slamming all of them, just this particular recruiter). The first time I got no response at all. The next times, I got an email response asking for my resume. I sent it. Then, she asked if I knew this or that software. I said no. Then, she didn't reply. I wrote back asking how I could get registered with Ajilon, did she need me to come in, did she need any extra info, etc. Never got another response.

I understand that everyone's busy, but wouldn't the intelligent route be to at least have someone come in so you can put their resume on file? I understand that they may not have anything for me, but common sense says that if you at least have people on file, that's less work for you in filling future positions. Common sense says that 'though a person may not fit one position, they may fit another one perfectly somewhere down the line. Am I wrong?

I've had recruiters brush me off, then, months later, their filling up my voicemail with desperate messages b/c they need to fill a position that fits me perfectly. It always happens, and by the time they respond, I've already found something else. And I know it'll happen this time, too...

Like I said earlier, I know that Ajilon probably has some good people in Chicago, but my experience wasn't a good one. B/c of this, when I see that name, I pass it up.

This is how they do business? If they don't have a job now, they use to register you for the future. I'm shocked that they didn't want to register you. Very odd.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shocked in Jericho, New York

92 months ago

anonymous in Jericho, New York said: I worked for Ajilon once, and it all depends on who you interact with. They are all about making money off of you, and the account manager I dealt with was a classic paranoid psychotic...she thought I was out to get her!!! I barely knew this woman!!! What a lunatic!!! However, I still think there are some good people everywhere..just be careful and look for them! Pay attention to their body language and voice tones to judge what kind of person they are, and act accordingly. Be careful if you have to interact with the toxic one's like I did!!! And good luck to you all!

I'll stay clear of Ajilon!!!

svt49007 in Limeport, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

Aren't they the same as the rest...they will park their heads anywhere to get an assignment, place you there, get their exhorbitant fees, then forget you exist.....

Leslie Graves Ronquillo in Peoria, Arizona

69 months ago

Ajilon sought me out. I was hopeful with them at first, until I never got call backs when promised. I was ready to go to a set up interview and was told "I will call you back with the details by tomorrow." The next evening, I was calling them back to find out they changed their minds. It happened so often, I have given up "checking in" every week like I am supposed to. If I dont hear from them, no matter how desperate my job search is becoming, I dont think I will be upset.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

JohnLetterman in Detroit, Michigan

65 months ago

Save yourself headaches and avoid Ajilon, they are unprofessional people. they keep filling up their data with names to be used with who would pay more. They are not a total solution firm that acts toward a win-win situation with both the casndidates and hiring companies ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.