Akzo Nobel Interview Questions.

Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Akzo Nobel?

Any advice on striking the right note?

brad1953@wowway.com in Evansville, Indiana

28 months ago

I am very interested in the position that you are offering. I have been working doing something since I was 6. I am not lazy and am good with people. At this writing I am 59 yrs. old & would like a chance to prove my worth to AKZO- NOBEL. Thanks for reading my small job app. I'm Bradford Hampton

28 months ago

brad1953@wowway.com in Evansville, Indiana said: I am very interested in the position that you are offering. I have been working doing something since I was 6. I am not lazy and am good with people. At this writing I am 59 yrs. old & would like a chance to prove my worth to AKZO- NOBEL. Thanks for reading my small job app. I'm Bradford Hampton

You can reach me at brad1953@ wowway.com

28 months ago

brad1953@wowway.com in Evansville, Indiana said: I am very interested in the position that you are offering. I have been working doing something since I was 6. I am not lazy and am good with people. At this writing I am 59 yrs. old & would like a chance to prove my worth to AKZO- NOBEL.; for the position in Evansville,In. Thanks for reading my small job app. I'm Bradford Hampton[

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.