ALDI News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does ALDI stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Memphis, Tennessee

88 months ago

I have been w/the company for close to 2 years as a M.I.T,and I've never seen a buisness grow as quick as it has.There are stores opening everywhere in the south.Watermelons 2.99,strawberries .99,cantalope .69,blueberries .99.We have the cheapest and best Quality produce in the market,who wouldn't come in and tell a friend?Good luck to everybody trying to get on w/the company.Great place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Holland in Ada, Michigan

88 months ago

I am applying for a MIT position or Shift Manager at local Aldi. I have management experience in the non-profit sector but not in grocery retail. I am very interested in a career with Aldi... any tips on what they are looking for in a Manager in Training or Shift Manager Position? Any details on what that job description includes at Aldi?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TLove in New Jersey

72 months ago

Robert in Memphis, Tennessee said: I have been w/the company for close to 2 years as a M.I.T,and I've never seen a buisness grow as quick as it has.There are stores opening everywhere in the south.Watermelons 2.99,strawberries .99,cantalope .69,blueberries .99.We have the cheapest and best Quality produce in the market,who wouldn't come in and tell a friend?Good luck to everybody trying to get on w/the company.Great place to work.

Do they do a credit check?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Frenchtwisted in Inkster, Michigan

63 months ago

I put in my app @ the job fair 7-17 on E.9mile Eastpointe,Mi with Brain. Are the same interveiwers gonna be in Battlecreek Wed 7-22-09? Would it make a difference if I go to that one to put in another app for the cashier positon again?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Momof3 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

62 months ago

Does Aldi do a credit check as a part of their background screening?

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.