All Star Recruiting Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at All Star Recruiting?

What do you like best about working at All Star Recruiting? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Jason Kart in Deerfield Beach, Florida

17 months ago

What I like best about working at All Star is the team atmosphere among everyone in all the departments. Its also a very loose and fun environment but everyone is here to make money. Regardless of if its a manager, a recruiter or one of the owners, everyone is always accessable to lend a hand to ensure your success. As far as perks and special treats we have those as well. Every week there is an incentive to get out early on Friday's based on team and individual production. There are also extremely competitive bonus structures set up. What sets All Star aside from most of the rooms out there, they put you in a position to be successful from day one. Most recruiting firms make you move along at a slow pace through many different phases before they allow you to work a full desk. At All Star if you say you are ready from the get go they trust you and let you go at your own pace and guide you as much or as little as you need along the way. That has allowed me to earn a commission check on top of my salary literally every month I have been here from the first month I started. Most recruitment firms, if you bonus within the first 6 months you are considered stellar. Here, by your 6th month you could be putting a down payment on that house you always wanted or that new are you have been dreaming about. On my one year anniversary at All Star I was able to celebrate by buying a brand new SUV.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.