Allied Barton Security Company, a personal view.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

A bunch of Bull in Covington, Kentucky

85 months ago

Raymond Banks in Dallas, Texas said: I was an outstanding Supervisor with above average responses from my supervisors and clients. However, about 2 months ago a HR person decided to use her position and false authorization to get her husband a day time position under my command. Her friend, another in office person did the same thing to back her up. Both stated that this instruction came from the district manager. When confronted they got into trouble. Later I was threatened by the man and was told I should not have gone behinds his back. He also stated that he would keep me from bein gposted anywhere. This indeed did happen. I was not worried due to the fact that this company has written policies in effect that prevent this type of harassment. I followed the protocol and after two months found out that they do not back their employees. Which is something that I have heard before but did not believe. I took this problem, with the proof all the way to the Corporate office, who int turn; lied, postponed and offered to buy me off with a few pennies. This proved to me that the stated policies and protection for their "Bread and Butter" employees is not to be believed. I am sending this link to the Corporate office in hopes that they will sue me for slander so that I can prove in Court what I have already proven to them. I am still an employee. My advice to anyone wishing to be employed with this company do a little research on their background and complaints level.

Must be a thing with Security Companys, I got the @#$% from Securitas in Cincinnati. They don't back their employees, just receive the money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Butch in the boro in Franklin, Tennessee

79 months ago

Securitas in Nashville, TN. is about as most security outfits, a lot of whatevers!
I was interviewed 2 separate times with securitas in nashville, TN.
The 2nd time the lady manager, I assumed she was, & some older guy asked me could I stand up on post for " 13 hours! "
I told that lady 13 hours, every day would wear down a young person.
That was all of the interview after that comment...rofl.
Talking about insult to injury.
Bare in mind I'm an armed licensed officer with certificates in first aid, cuffs, batons, sprays, etc.
I told the lady I've worked as a Custom Protection Officer:
posts as, banks & finance companies, traffic school, local gov't contracts & have stood up for 11 1/2 hours but that wasn't good enough for her.
Something wrong with those types of people I believe!
I knew the contract in Murfreesboro, TN. the lady & older guy was talking about...lol.. So I went by the post..
amazing 2 guys/ officers were o/s in front of that company...
TWO.. sitting on their butts!
She wanted me to stand up for 13 hours!
What the h__ is that b/s?
Ya' gotta' love 'em!

I've been seriously thinking about just getting the hades out of security.
This is getting to be a joke!
Some wanna be, gets a degree & instantly in charge of security!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former AB Site Sup in Tacoma, Washington

75 months ago

As unfortunate as some of the things I saw AB do, I have to admit that the horror stories I heard from (former) SecuritASS employees was far worse.
We once called over from my command center to a SecuritASS-staffed Microsoft building next door to ask them about a problem in their parking garage. They answered the phone with "Who the F*** is this?". I mean, those were the very first words out of the SecuritASS desk officer's pie hole. Incredible.

I did see a vast gulf beteween those in the A/B local city Office and those out staffing the accounts. it was a divide rarely crossed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Butch in the boro in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

75 months ago

Former AB Site Sup in Tacoma, Washington said: As unfortunate as some of the things I saw AB do, I have to admit that the horror stories I heard from (former) SecuritASS employees was far worse.
We once called over from my command center to a SecuritASS-staffed Microsoft building next door to ask them about a problem in their parking garage. They answered the phone with "Who the F*** is this?". I mean, those were the very first words out of the SecuritASS desk officer's pie hole. Incredible.

I did see a vast gulf beteween those in the A/B local city Office and those out staffing the accounts. it was a divide rarely crossed.

This individual stating: " Who the ____ is this?
You honestly can't expect anything but this type of individual after what interviewed me.
The office personel is in a close race with these types of employees.
P.S. I also have found out that a few of SOS Security guards came from Securitas.
I know this by asking around about SOS Security locally. Also if you don't kiss up to one particular so called supervisor you won't get a job. This guy called me & stated he was tired of these kids & being I had the experience, wanted me to apply. I questioned that type of phone conversation. To me this was highly improper & most definitely unethical as a professional!
Also when I went to his office to get an application this guy told me he'd have to orde one from, he stated: Some place in Georgia.
Nevertheless I haven't seen this so called application yet.
Besides he's crazy as hades if he thinks I'm kissing his a__!
Forgetaboutit! I don't need his job that bad.
I don't believe his momma gave him enough a__ whippings when he was growing up!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie

74 months ago

A bunch of Bull in Covington, Kentucky said: Must be a thing with Security Companys, I got the @#$% from Securitas in Cincinnati. They don't back their employees, just receive the money

oh man the securitas I work at have very very problamitic supervisors who perfer to hit people and harass people and never get in trouble for it!! I can't wait to graduate so I can quit and tell them what I think!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

stephanie

74 months ago

Butch in the boro in Franklin, Tennessee said: Securitas in Nashville, TN. is about as most security outfits, a lot of whatevers!
I was interviewed 2 separate times with securitas in nashville, TN.
The 2nd time the lady manager, I assumed she was, & some older guy asked me could I stand up on post for " 13 hours! "
I told that lady 13 hours, every day would wear down a young person.
That was all of the interview after that comment...rofl.
Talking about insult to injury.
Bare in mind I'm an armed licensed officer with certificates in first aid, cuffs, batons, sprays, etc.
I told the lady I've worked as a Custom Protection Officer:
posts as, banks & finance companies, traffic school, local gov't contracts & have stood up for 11 1/2 hours but that wasn't good enough for her.
Something wrong with those types of people I believe!
I knew the contract in Murfreesboro, TN. the lady & older guy was talking about...lol.. So I went by the post..
amazing 2 guys/ officers were o/s in front of that company...
TWO.. sitting on their butts!
She wanted me to stand up for 13 hours!
What the h__ is that b/s?
Ya' gotta' love 'em!

I've been seriously thinking about just getting the hades out of security.
This is getting to be a joke!
Some wanna be, gets a degree & instantly in charge of security!

Here they don't even have to have a degree and grip us out if we don't park out security vehicle in the fire lane. Ummm your not supposed to park anything in the fire lane!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

stephanie said: oh man the securitas I work at have very very problamitic supervisors who perfer to hit people and harass people and never get in trouble for it!! I can't wait to graduate so I can quit and tell them what I think!!!!!!!

Hit people?
That sounds like someone could easily go straight to jail plus a personal & company law suit.
Or
The fool that hits or tries to even tries to hit me might not like the after effect!
10/4

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie

74 months ago

YEA IT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!! your name is butch or you are a butch? hate to be so bold in asking but I am a butch as well.

74 months ago

You're not being, "so bold," Steph.
I don't mind you asking.
No I'm not a butch. I'm a guy.
My nickname is Butch, Stephanie. It is given me when I was born.
I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood.
I remember one time, this guy wanted to,"break my face."
Well! I sort of liked my face better than him trying to break it.
Either way I told him to do what he had to do & I'd have to do the same.
But thenagain I also told him he would not like the results.
lol, then he did... try to break my face...lol.
So I cut that punk up a little. Then the neighborhood gave me the name, Butch The Butcher afterwards.
Please don't get it wrong though. I am really easy to get along with. I try to see good in most everyone.
Man, I sure am glad I grew up & left that da__ neighborhood before someone or me got killed.
So Steph I'm just plain old Butch.
What state are you from or in if I might inquire?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie in kc

74 months ago

Dear Butch I live in kansas city. I know exactly what you mean where I live it's an VERY often thing to hear alot of gun shots ring out every day and night. The G's don't even know how to shoot either! they have to shoot 8 or 9 times to even hit the person. Thank yoiu for writeing me back:)

Leave all consequences to the God in Plant City, Florida

74 months ago

no disrespect but use spell check next time. writing is spelled or aleast proofread okay:)
Happy Memorial Day!

74 months ago

Dear Lord:
May this above all be our online prayer!
When I personally grow up please allow me to become an English teacher.
Therefore I will be able to s p i l l or was not s p e l l?
Oh yes, we all forgot one more area if I may inquire?
Please allow all of us to learn how to capitalize in property perspective, to make sense when typing a complete sentence & type property grammer while typing a sentence.
Thank you Lord for all you allow us to do.
Oh what was that you said?
This is a forum & not an english nor grammer class?
We don't have to use our spell check?
Nor do we have to adhere to rude obnoxious comments from people that are not nor were originally in our conversations?
Do what? This is the internet?
This is a place where we all can make all the mistakes we want to & don't bother with checking with spell check or proofread because we're not on the job?
Thank you Lord.
After all we were worried a little about knowing how or when to use our spell check ... NOT!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

stephanie in kc said: Dear Butch I live in kansas city. I know exactly what you mean where I live it's an VERY often thing to hear alot of gun shots ring out every day and night. The G's don't even know how to shoot either! they have to shoot 8 or 9 times to even hit the person. Thank yoiu for writeing me back:)

Steph, don't worry about spellchecker nor proofread.
This is the net & I understand you well.
You & I can make all the misspells & improper grammers we want to... lol!
These are called typos online.
Typos are the same meaning as typographical errors in case someone is reading this other than we two.
Besides Steph this conversation is between you & me.
p.s. I also shorten things on the net also if & when possible.

What are G's?
They have to shoot 8 or 9 times?
Those G's, whoever they are, sound extremely dangerous.
All those bullets have to end up some place if not in their intended individual.

Here you have to account for each & every bullet or shell on report.
When I use to have to pull my weapon I had to write a report about everything.
I preferred don't use a weapon unless it was the very last resort.

stephanie

74 months ago

G's are gangstas I had to go to E.R yesterday and had to spend 8 hours in it just waiting to be assesed. They said it was because too many trauma cases. It's crazy here! how was your long weekend? mine I just work work work. Big fun. lmao

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

stephanie

74 months ago

LOL you couldn't have said that in a better way. I'm secureing a bldg that I always work at their is only another guard and 1 employee here today. lol not too hard you know.

stephanie

74 months ago

if your talking to me or Butch do me a favor and get a life!! T.Y

74 months ago

stephanie said: G's are gangstas I had to go to E.R yesterday and had to spend 8 hours in it just waiting to be assesed. They said it was because too many trauma cases. It's crazy here! how was your long weekend? mine I just work work work. Big fun. lmao

Sorry steph:
I've been out of town looking at some more property.
Are you okay? You said you had to go to ER.

G's= Gangsters or do you mean young punks trying to act tough trying to push people around?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.