How to get a job at Allied Barton Security Services.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Host

Do you work at Allied Barton Security Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Melvin Nagbe in Duluth, Georgia

92 months ago

I am a qualified security officer. I formally work with UN security in Liberia and i earn a degree in Criminal Justice Administration. I have been appying to Allied Barton security service but no response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Melvin Nagbe in Duluth, Georgia

92 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Allied Barton Security Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I formally worked with the UN security in Liberia. I also earned a degree in Criminal Justice Adminisration. I have been apply to Allied Baton security service but no response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Roque in Mohrsville, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

i currently work for allied barton security services in ri. i got the job by going to their office in ri. this is the best job i have ever had. i enjoy it a lot. the people i work for are great.

Host said: Do you work at Allied Barton Security Services? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Jarvis in Boca Raton, Florida

91 months ago

I have a concealed pistol license for FL. I have 6 years of US Army experience. I am looking for a position in the Boca, Boyton Beach , FL area. I can be reached on [Edited by Host] Thank you.

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

angela in Decatur, Georgia

89 months ago

Gerald Forrest said: I applied for Allied Barton about 8 months, received a call for an interview the lady's number that I was given to call to set up an interview never answered the phone or failed to return any of my 4 calls ????

i was called for a interview,applied for a security officer position. during interview the lady said she had a supervisor position coming up because of my experience. she said she will call, never heard from her again, this is the second time, its been 3 months now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

t security in Memphis, Tennessee

88 months ago

Allied Barton security company is a security company that do not need employees because if you hear from them one time that's all you will hear from them . That is the mystery.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Santa Ynez, California

88 months ago

Does Allied Barton do background checks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

countrykris1 in Santa Maria, California

82 months ago

I worked for Allied Barton last year in Santa Maria, CA. It was not as hard to get in, as you are all saying. I don't know how the company is in other parts of the US but here in CA it was not that hared. They do call you in for two sets of interview's and then you do have to what four the background check to clear. Witch can take any where from three to seven days. Once that is done they will call you to tell you that it has cleared (or not). Then you will be put to work. They are a very good company to work for but I do know that it is hard for some reason to do a out of state transfer. I tried to just six months ago when I moved to WA. I called two times before I moved and once again once I was there and never got a call back. So I can see your frustrations on the company all I can say is once you are in and you do a good job you will all was have on with them. I know this because after five months in WA I moved back to CA and they want me to go back to work for them. I would if I did not have a better offer someplace ells to. So do not give up keep trying it is worth it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

countrykris1 in Santa Maria, California

82 months ago

Are you still employed by Allied? It sounds like you are not. Like you got fired for something and you are trying to get back at them. I worked for them in the past and I just went back to them now. They are a great company to work for and thoughts who are able to get in will profit greatly from there training. If you are looking to advance in to the Police Force they are the best way to get there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

pito loco in Merrillville, Indiana

74 months ago

The company is as unorganized as a 90 y/o's trousers........and stinks too.....I am not going to say much about it other that I worked for for them I left them in two weeks........google Allied Barton......you'll only find hundreds of bad comments and legal actions agains this such called #1 in the business....by the way......Allied Barton is being bought by Blackstone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pito loco in Merrillville, Indiana

74 months ago

jbrit in Oregon said: Best suggestion coming from current employee, do not work for allied. They do not care about their employees and the shift supervisors have been known to drink on the job, and have had numberous afairs with employees.

This guy is correct each spot.......account...is different, but in mine as in the majority crazy things happen.I currently work for them and one of the big shots got someone a better job over an affair......and a another boss got in trouble for abusive authority outside the account representing the company for personal gains.........the company has a lot of thugs in it running small sectarian mafias doing what they want to whom they choose to bother with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Possible legal action in Pompano Beach, Florida

72 months ago

Gerald Forrest said: I applied for Allied Barton about 8 months, received a call for an interview the lady's number that I was given to call to set up an interview never answered the phone or failed to return any of my 4 calls ????

I was interviewed by a young women named Lenore, she never got back to me and when I finally got to her on the phone she lied about having interviewed me, even though she told me her name and gave me her card. I was working at a new post that they had just gotten and they were interviewing people who were working there at the time. She hired none of us, and I have disabilities and have very little options she does not give a dam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

whocares1122 asdfasdf in naperville, Illinois

72 months ago

yes I have advice, if you are really hurting, I mean like living on bread and water, then give this company a go.... if not, dont bother ive been with it for 3 years i got one raise last year, but that was only because I got a promoted to a site supervisor.. because the pervious one quit, i have a guard at my site that has worked for this company for 5 years, to thank his hard work and time and effort they gave him a 25 cent raise, needless to say I am extremely angered at that.... this year i got my vacation pay, and they did an auto buy back with out asking me what so ever... i was planning to use it in june.... but not now.... so like I said before, unless your starving and in despreate need of a job stay away. ITS NOT WORTH IT......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ervin aldana in Dallas, Texas

70 months ago

same here man, I applied on monday, they called wednesday, and unfortunately I couldn't answer, but they left a message. I called twice that day and left a message. Nothing then I called twice the next day, and the secretary (I believe) said that the line was busy and couldn't patch me threw, both times.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Det3rd in Bronx, New York

47 months ago

Today I got a phone call from Allied Barton Security.
I set up a time and date for the interview.
Here is my tip. Apply for the job on Indeed.com
I was told that they had viewed my resume on that
web site!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.