AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

What do you like best about working at AlliedBarton Security Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

rmm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

111 months ago

the same position in texas paid 38,000

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Sherri in Kennesaw, Georgia

110 months ago

Do you have paid sick days for security officers in georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

williambates in Herkimer, New York

110 months ago

I applied for the position awhile back and after I spent like 45 minutes filling out the application they said they didn't have no position, that's rediculis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana

108 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

What do you like best about working at AlliedBarton Security Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The question should be What do you hate about working at Allied Barton Security 'What' Services? The answer is everything. They're cheap, no benefits, no bonuses, the special treats is working overtime, sometimes over sixteen hours, Allied bosses think of you as a nobody. That is the special treats of working at Allied Barton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana

108 months ago

Sherri in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Do you have paid sick days for security officers in georgia

Are you kidding?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Matthews, North Carolina

108 months ago

Don't go to One Wachovia Center in Charlotte, NC. The 2nd Shift Supervision for Allied/Barton and CKP Sergeant on Fri/Sat/Sun is very poor! Incidents go unreported and it take's an act of God to move the supervisor's away from the YOU TUBE and the CKP Management Office. Half of the 2nd shift is looking for another job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

108 months ago

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS SICK DAYS, WHEN CHRISTMAS TIME COMES UNLESS YOU WORK AT A SITE WHERE THE CLIENTS GIVE YOU BONUS' FROM ALLIED BARTON YOU GET SQUAT!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

108 months ago

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana said: The question should be What do you hate about working at Allied Barton Security 'What' Services? The answer is everything. They're cheap, no benefits, no bonuses, the special treats is working overtime, sometimes over sixteen hours, Allied bosses think of you as a nobody. That is the special treats of working at Allied Barton

BRAVO TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT THAT STINKEN COMPANY AND SEE WHERE ALL THE MONEY REALLY GOES! PROBABLY TO ALL THE PRIMA DONNAS IN KING OF PRUSSIA P.A.!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Coatesville, Pennsylvania

108 months ago

King of Prussia get money? Are you kidding... Low pay, no Benefits, sick time? what's that? Not even payed holidays... This company really needs to get there priority's straight!!! So don't think it's any better cause it is in Pa!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BOB in Canton, Massachusetts

108 months ago

TAKE THE JOB OR DON'T
I WORKED HERE THEY ARE NOT GREAT TO WORK FOR .
" SO "
THIS IS A BETTER JOB FOR SOMEONE WITH A PENSION OR A SECOND JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BOB in Canton, Massachusetts

108 months ago

William Bates in Herkimer, New York said: I applied for the position awhile back and after I spent like 45 minutes filling out the application they said they didn't have no position, that's rediculis.

THE THINK THEY HAVE JOBS .
THE NEXT TIME ASK THEM IF THEY HAVE JOBS AVAILABLE ..
OF COURSE THEY WILL SAY FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FIRST
BOB M
CANTON, MA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

davidnc2008 in Charlotte, North Carolina

81 months ago

We also payed for our own armed license, fingerprints, getting our used uniforms fixed.GREAT COMPANY... OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wwhickok in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

What do you like best about working at AlliedBarton Security Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I actually currently work for the company. I enjoy what I do but there are some negatives to keep in mind when considering a position in Contract Security.

Other than a 25 cent raise yearly, don't expect one. They NEVER negotiate raises into the new contracts.
As for 'no benefits' that's not entirely true. You are able to get medical insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance, although, the medical insurance is EXTREMELY expensive if it's for anyone other than yourself. It jumps from $25 to $165.

This may or may not very depending on where you are Idk. It is true about not getting bonuses, you don't get holiday pay, you don't get paid sick time.

It literally takes a year to get 40 hours of vacation time (3.something per much accumulation) instead of being like some other companies that just give you a weeks vacation up front. So in essence, it won't be til your 2nd year for the company that you acquire a full weeks vacation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wwhickok in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Having said that they are one of the higher full time paying security outfits. They have a lot of great people working for them and I enjoy my job for the most part.

You have to take the good with the bad , contract security isn't for everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

candra009 in Loxahatchee, Florida

9 months ago

I am about to start working at allied barton next week,,, I'm getting scared now from all of the comments, I was just hired as a security gaurd. what company is the health care is it United health care or Blue cross and when I work on Thanksgiving I wont get time and 1/2? or holiday pay?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

S/O Alvarez in Tampa, Florida

8 months ago

candra009 in Loxahatchee, Florida said: I am about to start working at allied barton next week,,, I'm getting scared now from all of the comments, I was just hired as a security gaurd. what company is the health care is it United health care or Blue cross and when I work on Thanksgiving I wont get time and 1/2? or holiday pay?

Yes You will get holiday paid in thanksgiving christmas and veterans day and new years day. the benefits health are blue cross, not all sites are the same. Mine is good and im hoping for a bonus from the client thi year lol , allied dont give bonuses.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.