AlliedBarton Security Service

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Marvin in Memphis, Tennessee

83 months ago

AlliedBarton Security Service is just like a poster, It's only for decorations. Appling for a job at AlliedBarton Security Service is like looking for gold on the moon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

riggs in Parker, Colorado

83 months ago

Marvin,
you're right, and at EVERY Level.I'm trying to figure out why they spend so much money on advertizing??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa

82 months ago

This company is a JOKE!
Thats all I can say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Dana Sion in Auburn, New Hampshire

81 months ago

What I love is some times how the site manager (not he security company) can make things even worse for security and it's staff. I use to work for Control Security when then had the contract for many Simon Malls before AlliedBarton took over. I remember when I was hired I had training as a police officer and noticed they had a huge pile of new cuffs in the supply area. I said "oh I can use my own if that is ok" and they so "oh, sorry wish we could but the mall manager said he does not want security using or even to carry cuffs"..long story he said. Geesh, plus the mall managment made me listen to a training video saying we should help in taking down shoplifters when asked for help from L.P staff/managers at stores but then later we are told to never touch any one. Sure "grinds ones gears". In life I like to do what I say and say what I do. Atleast in New Hampshire security officers do not have to wear the "smokey bear" hats any more. I was told it embarassed the state troopers and the security officers hated them.
-Dana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tony in Chesapeake, Virginia

81 months ago

riggs in Parker, Colorado said: Marvin,
you're right, and at EVERY Level.I'm trying to figure out why they spend so much money on advertizing??

IF THIS COMPANY IS ANYTHING LIKE ONE OF THE COMPANIES THEY BOUGHT OUT(PSB) BEWARE! AS THAT FIRM WAS MESSED UP AND TRATED SOME OF THIER GOOD WORKERS LIKE CRAP(MOST CONTRCT COMPANIES HAVE THE SAME POLICY UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD FRIEND IN THE COMPANY TO "HELP YOU OUT"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Alicia Roberson in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

Screened all visitors, enforced house rules,answered phonen took messages sorted and distributed mail and composed and filed incident reports

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

80 months ago

Lisa said: This company is a JOKE!
Thats all I can say.

YOURE RIGHT-----TRYING TO GET A RAISE WITH ALLIED BARTON IS LIKE TRYING TO PICK YOURE NOSE WEARING BOXING GLOVES!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

80 months ago

Alicia Roberson in Atlanta, Georgia said: Screened all visitors, enforced house rules,answered phonen took messages sorted and distributed mail and composed and filed incident reports

AND WHAT THANKS ARE YOU GETTING!!!!! .25 MORE AN HOUR!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alex Forte in Miami, Florida

78 months ago

I was making $15 working for Allied Barton and they treated me great, I don't know what you guys are talking about

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.