AlliedBarton Security Services Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

RAYMOND LECLERC in Manchester, New Hampshire

90 months ago

I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR JOBS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND GOT NO RESPONSE.I APPLIED TREE TIMES AND PASTED MY RESUME WITH THE APPLICATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

BOB

90 months ago

RAYMOND LECLERC in Manchester, New Hampshire said: I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR JOBS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND GOT NO RESPONSE.I APPLIED TREE TIMES AND PASTED MY RESUME WITH THE APPLICATION.

one person there might not like you
you have to keep calling them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

angela in atlanta ga in Atlanta, Georgia

90 months ago

i have applied for a security officer position, i also have not heard from allied barton. whats going on/ they have several openings. i have 5# yeas of exp.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

raymond leclerc in Manchester, New Hampshire

90 months ago

i would like to know why i am not getting any response from alliedbarton . i never even got a resonse that they even got my resume. if im over qualified i would like to know.i have more than 5 years of experience. i would like a response.from alliedbarton with a phone number. i have never heard about some buddy not likeing anybody apllying for a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

raymond leclerc in Manchester, New Hampshire

89 months ago

still no reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jimbo in Las Vegas, Nevada

89 months ago

Consider it a blessing that you didn't get a call.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

sharon in Garner, North Carolina

88 months ago

these companies get so many applications and resumes it's impossible to respond to all of them and often rely on computer generated programs to sort through them. make sure your resume includes some of the key words in their ad... that might help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Stone Mountain, Georgia

88 months ago

I went to an interview and the lady gave me my tax papers and everything and she didn't even call me back

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dana Sion in Bow, New Hampshire

87 months ago

Jimbo in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Consider it a blessing that you didn't get a call.

LOL
That is what I am hearing too. You can have better luck with private security at an amusement park, and more so a local hospital. Most hospitals operate internal security(non contracted) and some even offer officers to sworn with police powers so that you are similar to a police officers while on the hospital property.
-Dana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ray leclerc in Manchester, New Hampshire

87 months ago

Dana Sion in Bow, New Hampshire said: LOL
That is what I am hearing too. You can have better luck with private security at an amusement park, and more so a local hospital. Most hospitals operate internal security(non contracted) and some even offer officers to sworn with police powers so that you are similar to a police officers while on the hospital property.
-Dana

i think that is funny because i have tried several times t i think that place is a joke

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

John Dau in Lincoln, massachusetts in Everett, Massachusetts

87 months ago

I Have applied to alliedbarton security service several time but no "response". They better stop posting their job to the public!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

86 months ago

raymond leclerc in Manchester, New Hampshire said: i would like to know why i am not getting any response from alliedbarton . i never even got a resonse that they even got my resume. if im over qualified i would like to know.i have more than 5 years of experience. i would like a response.from alliedbarton with a phone number. i have never heard about some buddy not likeing anybody apllying for a job.

CONSIDER IT A BLESSING IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

gbayybayyy in Massapequa Park, New York

21 months ago

I've worked for AlliedBarton for five years. You need to fill out your application online and then follow up with the recruiter of your local district office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert W Pfauth in Grand Rapids, Michigan

21 months ago

Hi im robert pfauth 1st of all lit me tell you i have 7yrs mall security/ public safty officer experanc in a highly crime / gange loaded type mall in benton harbor michigan and 3 yrs as a city police officer in benton harbor mich in the reserve dev and . I have put in many apps / resume on line, and had a interview at the mall in kentwood michigan it to has a semularity to the mall i cam frome in i moved to the central part of mich 5months ago . I was flat out turned down and i see thay have yunger kids doing a mans job why iam i bieng over looked with no answers of wy thank you guys

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Denver, Colorado

16 months ago

First of all, Sharon and gbayybayyy are both right. The way these larger companies sort through their applications is based on key words, add their requirements into your resume somewhere. Also, after you submit an application, follow up with the district recruiter to ensure they have you on their radar. A great tool to use with this would be Linkedin.

Second, I can see why none of you are getting hired if you are using the same spelling and grammar in your applications as you are in these message boards. In the security industry you need to not only be able to see what is going on around you but you must also be able to articulate it. When people put in applications to my company, if they do not follow my instructions or if they completely botch their spelling, I won't even consider them. Spell check can be a great tool, but do not use it as a crutch, learn your spelling and grammar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

I do understaned the thuaght of good gramer and stuff . but when a person has the min required work history that should give him or her a chance to work for that compeny. when working as a police officer on your reports you dont have to be very good at spieling becuse you have some one that does the proper typing and spieling then you read it and siegn. But this idea of having a 3or 4 yr colege dagree in law to be a security officer at 10 or 11 dollars an hr is redicilus if you have that your not going to work for low money you would go to police accdamy and make $23.00 pr hr dont you think im 54 yrs old it dose not make no sence to go back to school when i will be able to draw s security at 62 yrs a 3 /4 yr dagree puts me at 59 yrs do the math its a waste of time n money i dont have for 3 yrs of use of a dagree thank you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

OH yea for the hr mgr that has maid the sieling coment . 1st are you in the minority group meening over 50 yrs of age probly not so you do not know what it feels like to here this 2nd do you have the work history that you feel you should be conceterd based on your xperience in work or job training then befor you try to tekk poeple you would not conceter them based on only spieling then work history then you asre 1 of many employers that dont hire senore workers or a truly didacated worker right the yung is the feture with poeple like you not us thay dont care about your compeny only your money to party on think about that a while 100 % truth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

sorry tell poeple you would not conciter them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tadfischbach2000 in Killeen, Texas

12 months ago

RAYMOND LECLERC in Manchester, New Hampshire said: I HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR JOBS WITH YOUR COMPANY AND GOT NO RESPONSE.I APPLIED TREE TIMES AND PASTED MY RESUME WITH THE APPLICATION.

Maybe it is because of your grammer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.