AlliedBarton Security Services News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 60)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does AlliedBarton Security Services stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

BOB

89 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

i think securitas security is an excellant company
not ALIED BARTON SECURITY OK FOR PAY CHECK ...
OR RETIREMENT ( PERFECT )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

85 months ago

HEY <Edited by Host: Name Removed> ------ CEO ALLIED BARTON

YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR IVORY TOWER AND SEE WHAT A HORRIBLE JOB YOUR MANAGEMENT STAFF IS DOING!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

IF ANYONE USES THE SERVICES OR DECIDES TO WORK FOR ALLIED BARTON IN SOUTH FLORIDA---WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE OFFICE EITHER SPEAK SPANISH OR USE SIGN LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

85 months ago

Host said: What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

ALLIED BARTON IS IN THE MIDST OF FINANCIAL SUICIDE THE TURNOVER RATIO IN MANAGEMENT IS THE WORST EVER!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

You think that securitas is good because you probably did not work for them. they are a horrible company that steals your money, when I Worked for them my money were never right. those are some of the most evil people that I have ever worked for. securitas should have A class action suite brought against them. they abuse their worker in many ways. they write you up for anything they really need to clean house in that place. there are some good people that worked there like <Edited by Host: Name Removed> also <Edited by Host: Name Removed> but there were A evil lady named <Edited by Host: Name Removed> she had no compassion for anyone and <Edited by Host: Name Removed> that would have been human if it was not for <Edited by Host: Name Removed> so don't tell me about securitas unless you have worked there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

these companies will thrive because nobody cares about the little people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: You think that securitas is good because you probably did not work for them. they are a horrible company that steals your money, when I Worked for them my money were never right. those are some of the most evil people that I have ever worked for. securitas should have A class action suite brought against them. they abuse their worker in many ways. they write you up for anything they really need to clean house in that place. there are some good people that worked there like LT..Mccall also LT..Burns but there were A evil lady named CAPTAIN Batts she had no compassion for anyone and LT. Smith that would have been human if it was not for Captain Batt so don't tell me about securitas unless you have worked there.
i have already said what need to be said.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: You think that securitas is good because you probably did not work for them. they are a horrible company that steals your money, when I Worked for them my money were never right. those are some of the most evil people that I have ever worked for. securitas should have A class action suite brought against them. they abuse their worker in many ways. they write you up for anything they really need to clean house in that place. there are some good people that worked there like <Edited by Host: Name Removed> also <Edited by Host: Name Removed> but there were A evil lady named <Edited by Host: Name Removed> she had no compassion for anyone and <Edited by Host: Name Removed> that would have been human if it was not for <Edited by Host: Name Removed> so don't tell me about securitas unless you have worked there.
i have already said what need to be said.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BOB M in Canton, Massachusetts

81 months ago

How does Allied Barton Security Services stack up against the competition?

I worked for Alliedbarton for 1 year from 2005 to 2006 I thought they were Fair with me, I see another persons pay check was wrong, He said "that people were mean to him." Well you find that in Business any where, as for surviving I think they will do fine. The company has a big big contract in the Boston area > they are the "Boston Convention Authority" The (MCCA) Massachusetts Convention center Authority.
AS FOR STACKING UP. I THINK THEY DO OK > BUT SECURITY WORK DOES NOT PAY TO GREAT ANYWAY......... THATS WHY YOU NEED YOUR EDUCATION, SO YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO BE A SECURITY GUARD THE REST OF YOU NATURAL LIFE ... GO TO SCHOOL MAKE MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR SELF.
THANK YOU

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

THAT IS QUITE TRUE YOU NEED EDUCATION IN EVERY WALK OF LIFE BUT STILL THIS COMPANY CAN'T BE AS BAD AS SECURITAS NOT BY a LONG SHOT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: You think that securitas is good because you probably did not work for them. they are a horrible company that steals your money, when I Worked for them my money were never right. those are some of the most evil people that I have ever worked for. securitas should have A class action suite brought against them. they abuse their worker in many ways. they write you up for anything they really need to clean house in that place. there are some good people that worked there like LT..Mccall also LT..Burns but there were A evil lady named CAPTAIN Batts she had no compassion for anyone and LT. Smith that would have been human if it was not for Captain Batt so don't tell me about securitas unless you have worked there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

BOB M in Canton, Massachusetts said: _____________________________________________
THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE EVER WHERE
YES BUT SOME ARE SO MUCH THEN OTHERS. UNLESS YOU WALK a MILE IN ANOTHER PERSON SHOES ONE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TIALS AND ERRORS OF OTHERS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: THAT IS QUITE TRUE YOU NEED EDUCATION IN EVERY WALK OF LIFE BUT STILL THIS COMPANY CAN'T BE AS BAD AS SECURITAS NOT BY a LONG SHOT.

Dear Carol,
I filled out a 169 Questionnaire From Securitas Security. It was an IQ test. well > they said If someone steals something would I give them another chance .... then they ask me if i was the CEO of a Company .. what would I do if I caught that people stealing. well
I said I would give him a second " CHANCE" THAT WAS THE WRONG ANSWER.... BOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: YES BUT SOME ARE SO MUCH THEN OTHERS. UNLESS YOU WALK a MILE IN ANOTHER PERSON SHOES ONE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TIALS AND ERRORS OF OTHERS.

" You are Correct"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: YES BUT SOME ARE SO MUCH THEN OTHERS. UNLESS YOU WALK a MILE IN ANOTHER PERSON SHOES ONE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE TIALS AND ERRORS OF OTHERS.

I never worked for Securitas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

YES IT WAS THE WRONG ANSWER BUT YET YOU WERE EARNEST ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD DO ,if you caught somebody stealing and let them go they would feel that they had gotten away with something and in the future they will steal again it is their nature. if I was ceo and caught somebody stealing I would have to report it because you don't know how long it have been going on,but for starters that was not the wrong answer for you because you told the truth and they should have honored you for that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

I HEAR YOU

BOB M in Can, Massachusetts

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: YES IT WAS THE WRONG ANSWER BUT YET YOU WERE EARNEST ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD DO ,if you caught somebody stealing and let them go they would feel that they had gotten away with something and in the future they will steal again it is their nature. if I was ceo and caught somebody stealing I would have to report it because you don't know how long it have been going on,but for starters that was not the wrong answer for you because you told the truth and they should have honored you for that.

" Well THANK YOU FOR SAYING THAT" , I THINK OWNERS OF COMPANIES WHO OWN BUSINESSES WOULD LET PEOPLE GO. IF THEY SEE EMPLOYEES STEALING .......... ON next (SATURDAY ) 1/12 I AM GOING TO WORK FOR
''teamops" at Gillette stadium I WILL NOT EVE NBE ABLE TO SEE THE GAME . I MIGHT BE WORKING AN ELEVATOR . ITS THE PEOPLE YOU SEE WEARING THE ORANGE AND NEON JACKETS THAT STAND ON THE FIELD
DURING THE GAME, IT FUN. BUT A LOOOOONG DAY . THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE START WORKING 5 HOURS BEFORE THE GAME STARTS>>>>
AND 2 TO 4 HOURS AFTER GAME STOPS (((( BOB M . I MIGHT CHANGE MY NAME TO "RUSTY" MY OLD DOG I HAD MANY YEARS AGO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: I HEAR YOU

I HAVE TO SIGN OF NOW TOO TIRED BOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

BOB M in Can, Massachusetts said: I HAVE TO SIGN OF NOW TOO TIRED BOB

GOOD NIGHT BOB AND RUSTY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

BOB M in Can, Massachusetts said: I HAVE TO SIGN OFF NOW TOO TIRED BOB

OFF

81 months ago

Well I am happy that you enjoyed my comment and good luck on you new job. why don't you tape the game at home?

81 months ago

Goodnight Bob I enjoyed talking to you have A good night sleep.

81 months ago

carolharrington@sbcglobal.net in Chicago, Illinois said: Well I am happy that you enjoyed my comment and good luck on you new job. why don't you tape the game at home?

GOOD IDEA . BY

81 months ago

I thought you had A old dog names rusty a long time ago how is it he is saying good night lol

81 months ago

i did sleep good. I have to go to work im working at boston college to saturday

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

i m saying good night for him ...... sat morning the 5th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois

81 months ago

BOB M in Can, Massachusetts said: i did sleep good. I have to go to work im working at boston college to saturday

what do you do in boston college?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Woof woof

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: what do you do in boston college?

( Security work )
Today I worked for "teamops" You can SEE THE PEOPLE AT teamops.com it is part of "BOB KRAFT" COMPANIES ( TODAY I WORKED AT BC ON THE BRIGHTON AND NEWTON LINE . I WORKED FOR THE SAME COMPANY ... ITS THE GUYS AND GALS wearing the neon jackets orange and yellowish coats

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

OH ALRIGHT

81 months ago

Team ops seems like A pretty good security company looking at what they say but looks can be quite deceiving.

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: OH ALRIGHT

Do you know "James apple"

81 months ago

Who is James apple?

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: Team ops seems like A pretty good security company looking at what they say but looks can be quite deceiving.

I'm not teasing you am I .
when i mentioned James Apple
bob

81 months ago

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHO HE IS NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE.

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: Who is James apple?

I googled carolharington@sbcglo
and jm harringtin name came up

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHO HE IS NEVER HEARD OF HIM BEFORE.

I am going to google name again

81 months ago

why would you want to do that forum is not personal is it. so why are you trying to run A Check on me I AM BLACK. a FEMALE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW i AM FIFTY YEARS OLD?

81 months ago

I AM A HARRINGTON BY MARRIAGE MY NAME IS GARMON MAIDEN SO GOGGLE THAT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: why would you want to do that forum is not personal is it. so why are you trying to run A Check on me I AM BLACK. a FEMALE WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW i AM FIFTY YEARS OLD?

caorlharrington is also director of
SUN MICROSYSTEMS
I GOOGLE LOTS OF NAMES

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: I AM A HARRINGTON BY MARRIAGE MY NAME IS GARMON MAIDEN SO GOGGLE THAT

i AM 60 OK AND WHITE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Well there is nothing wrong with that so do I we always learning and never coming to the truth I got that from the bible.

81 months ago

Well there is nothing wrong with that so do I we always learning and never coming to the truth I got that from the bible.
______________________-
" Carol what do you mean by this saying ."

81 months ago

BOB M in Can, Massachusetts said: Well there is nothing wrong with that so do I we always learning and never coming to the truth I got that from the bible.
______________________-
" Carol what do you mean by this saying ."

Well the Bible says that man is alway learning but never coming to the truth that is about God. they never fully understand anything about anything that mean women also.

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: Well the Bible says that man is alway learning but never coming to the truth that is about God. they never fully understand anything about anything that mean women also.[/QUote

81 months ago

Bob did you get my answer about the meaning it is A bible term meaning man never learns about anything always striving but never learning the truth about god and other things

81 months ago

carol harrington in Chicago, Illinois said: Well the Bible says that man is alway learning but never coming to the truth that is about God. they never fully understand anything about anything that mean women also.

HAVE ONLY GOOD DAYS .. " NO BAD DAYS "

81 months ago

I always say that any day above ground is a very good day. every day is A celebration of life if you live to see the daylight. each day I wake up I take in all of the beauty around me and thank god for allowing me to see another day. there is always something within A day to be thankful about.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.