AlliedBarton Security Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (16)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

What do you like best about working at AlliedBarton Security Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

rmm in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

91 months ago

the same position in texas paid 38,000

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Sherri in Kennesaw, Georgia

90 months ago

Do you have paid sick days for security officers in georgia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

William Bates in Herkimer, New York

90 months ago

I applied for the position awhile back and after I spent like 45 minutes filling out the application they said they didn't have no position, that's rediculis.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Dana Sion in Bow, New Hampshire

90 months ago

William Bates in Herkimer, New York said: I applied for the position awhile back and after I spent like 45 minutes filling out the application they said they didn't have no position, that's rediculis.

Oh I love that one, how many of these security companies make you fill out an application the old fashion way with a pen when most places are done online THEN its like 30 pages or something and ask you stuff from when you were a child(LOL).
Then they make you wait forever and call after you working some place else and want to know if you can come in for a 2nd interview(LOL), geesh.
-Dana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana

88 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

What do you like best about working at AlliedBarton Security Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

The question should be What do you hate about working at Allied Barton Security 'What' Services? The answer is everything. They're cheap, no benefits, no bonuses, the special treats is working overtime, sometimes over sixteen hours, Allied bosses think of you as a nobody. That is the special treats of working at Allied Barton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana

88 months ago

Sherri in Kennesaw, Georgia said: Do you have paid sick days for security officers in georgia

Are you kidding?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bill in Matthews, North Carolina

88 months ago

Don't go to One Wachovia Center in Charlotte, NC. The 2nd Shift Supervision for Allied/Barton and CKP Sergeant on Fri/Sat/Sun is very poor! Incidents go unreported and it take's an act of God to move the supervisor's away from the YOU TUBE and the CKP Management Office. Half of the 2nd shift is looking for another job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

88 months ago

THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS SICK DAYS, WHEN CHRISTMAS TIME COMES UNLESS YOU WORK AT A SITE WHERE THE CLIENTS GIVE YOU BONUS' FROM ALLIED BARTON YOU GET SQUAT!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

88 months ago

KEN in Indianapolis, Indiana said: The question should be What do you hate about working at Allied Barton Security 'What' Services? The answer is everything. They're cheap, no benefits, no bonuses, the special treats is working overtime, sometimes over sixteen hours, Allied bosses think of you as a nobody. That is the special treats of working at Allied Barton

BRAVO TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD BOYCOTT THAT STINKEN COMPANY AND SEE WHERE ALL THE MONEY REALLY GOES! PROBABLY TO ALL THE PRIMA DONNAS IN KING OF PRUSSIA P.A.!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Coatesville, Pennsylvania

88 months ago

King of Prussia get money? Are you kidding... Low pay, no Benefits, sick time? what's that? Not even payed holidays... This company really needs to get there priority's straight!!! So don't think it's any better cause it is in Pa!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BOB in Canton, Massachusetts

88 months ago

TAKE THE JOB OR DON'T
I WORKED HERE THEY ARE NOT GREAT TO WORK FOR .
" SO "
THIS IS A BETTER JOB FOR SOMEONE WITH A PENSION OR A SECOND JOB

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

BOB in Canton, Massachusetts

88 months ago

William Bates in Herkimer, New York said: I applied for the position awhile back and after I spent like 45 minutes filling out the application they said they didn't have no position, that's rediculis.

THE THINK THEY HAVE JOBS .
THE NEXT TIME ASK THEM IF THEY HAVE JOBS AVAILABLE ..
OF COURSE THEY WILL SAY FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FIRST
BOB M
CANTON, MA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

davidnc2008 in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

We also payed for our own armed license, fingerprints, getting our used uniforms fixed.GREAT COMPANY... OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wwhickok in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at AlliedBarton Security Services?

I actually currently work for the company. I enjoy what I do but there are some negatives to keep in mind when considering a position in Contract Security.

Other than a 25 cent raise yearly, don't expect one. They NEVER negotiate raises into the new contracts.
As for 'no benefits' that's not entirely true. You are able to get medical insurance, dental, vision, and life insurance, although, the medical insurance is EXTREMELY expensive if it's for anyone other than yourself. It jumps from $25 to $165.

This may or may not very depending on where you are Idk. It is true about not getting bonuses, you don't get holiday pay, you don't get paid sick time.

It literally takes a year to get 40 hours of vacation time (3.something per much accumulation) instead of being like some other companies that just give you a weeks vacation up front. So in essence, it won't be til your 2nd year for the company that you acquire a full weeks vacation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

wwhickok in Williamsport, Pennsylvania

18 months ago

Having said that they are one of the higher full time paying security outfits. They have a lot of great people working for them and I enjoy my job for the most part.

You have to take the good with the bad , contract security isn't for everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.