I am Looking For a job i am very reliable

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jessica in Fair Lawn, New Jersey

86 months ago

Hi i am looking for a job and i am a very reliable person. i finish all my duties when they need to be done i do not have any experience in security work but please you can train me iam a fast learner

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

84 months ago

Jessica in Fair Lawn, New Jersey said: Hi i am looking for a job and i am a very reliable person. i finish all my duties when they need to be done i do not have any experience in security work but please you can train me iam a fast learner

JESSICA- IF YOU NEED A SECURITY JOB GO ANYWHERE BUT ALLIED BARTON, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE RELIABLE AND FINISH YOUR DUTIES IS A RARE QUALITY THAT DOES NOT EXIST AMONG ANY OFFICE PEOPLE FROM ALLIED BARTON!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

davjac in Rockford, Illinois

55 months ago

Jessica in Fair Lawn, New Jersey said: Hi i am looking for a job and i am a very reliable person. i finish all my duties when they need to be done i do not have any experience in security work but please you can train me pre a fast learner

Hi, Jessica I work for Allied Barton Security in Rockford, IL. If you been hearing bad things about contract security, well the statements are true. all contract security thinks their above the law and if your white you don't have a chance unless you seek legal advise, the best security jobs that you can get is in house security at least you can have a place to grow and learn and better yet you don't nee a p.e.r.c card (security Card) to work for them. I'm going to get evan and put my company to shame and run their name through the mud. they are liers and cheaters. My old black female captain my boss decided to move to Indiana and i was put in her spot, now this black woman was mad at me, because i was asking money for my couch that she promised to pay, now she wants to come back and my site supervisor wants to demote me to please her, my company Allied barton told me that i should take the demotion to prove that i'm a good employee. I have never been late, called in sick. I was always there when they needed me, so in other words i was reliable. They think that i have no rights, because i'm white, they also tried to tell me that i was not going to be paid for my 3 hours, but i also called my lawyer and got my 3 hours. Jessica I will continue to fight and disposed this company to the world and media until they fall. so do us all a favor don't go with any contract security, you might be better off starting your own business and make you rich

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jayden in Birmingham, Alabama

51 months ago

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida said: JESSICA- IF YOU NEED A SECURITY JOB GO ANYWHERE BUT ALLIED BARTON, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE RELIABLE AND FINISH YOUR DUTIES IS A RARE QUALITY THAT DOES NOT EXIST AMONG ANY OFFICE PEOPLE FROM ALLIED BARTON!!!

Anonymous....did it ever occur to you that we still live in a free country and people have the right to make their own minds up as to what kind of work they want to do and who they want to work for??? YOU are not being very helpful to this young lady. And if she wants to work for Allied or apply for a security job there...why is it any of your concern. I am sick and tired of all the beatdowns against Allied and the people in these forums that can't wait to muddy this company's name. ALL OF YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Dymphna in Land of Tea, Mexico

27 days ago

Jessica in Fair Lawn, New Jersey said: Hi i am looking for a job and i am a very reliable person. i finish all my duties when they need to be done i do not have any experience in security work but please you can train me iam a fast learner

Then you best go look somewhere else, Allied Barton doesn't like responsible people that do their job! Beats the hell out of anything I've ever seen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.