are they ever going to hire someone

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

jobseeker in Nashua, New Hampshire

86 months ago

I applied to this position back beginning of April and they still have not filled the position....Seems to me they dont really need someone at all......And they are so overwhelmed that they rarely return a phone call.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wife in San Antonio, Texas

86 months ago

I dont think they even hire for these positions, think they just advertise. It is very frustrating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dissapointed in Irving, Texas

86 months ago

jobseeker in Nashua, New Hampshire said: I applied to this position back beginning of April and they still have not filled the position....Seems to me they dont really need someone at all......And they are so overwhelmed that they rarely return a phone call.....

I applied for a position with them with specific salary requirements and shift requirements, they wanted to place me at a location that offered a lot less in salary and didn't match my shift requirements and yet I see a posting for the exact shif I wanted and salary requirement I wanted. I don't get it myself. If they have it listed on a national website,than it should open to anyone, not just internally.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maria

86 months ago

I just passed the drug test and background, I was told that I would be working a swing shift 2-10 full time.

Then I was told it was temp and grave yard 7pm-7am I told them at the interview I had kids and could not work that shift, It has been a long week with this company for nothing, they just want people for something they have going on for 3 weeks, they say it may lead to perm but thats a big lie.
total waste of my time. I dont EVER plan on working for this company!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bernie in Columbia, South Carolina

85 months ago

Maria said: I just passed the drug test and background, I was told that I would be working a swing shift 2-10 full time.

Then I was told it was temp and grave yard 7pm-7am I told them at the interview I had kids and could not work that shift, It has been a long week with this company for nothing, they just want people for something they have going on for 3 weeks, they say it may lead to perm but thats a big lie.

Sounds like most security companies:::

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in Lake Stevens, Washington

85 months ago

Hi, Keep your heads up as Security positions are open all the time. I'm sure it would not take you long to get a position with a repetable company who you would like and they can meet your needs.

Don't give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Dana Sion in Bow, New Hampshire

84 months ago

Maria said: I just passed the drug test and background, I was told that I would be working a swing shift 2-10 full time.

I hear ya,
The funny thing is that is the exact shift I want BUT if I apply they will tell me I have to work 3 hours in the middle of the day Sat. & Sun. and Monday or something so I can not spend any time with my spouse who works 3rd shift M-F. I think the trick is to demand hours that you DONOT want but pretend you do then they will refuse and say you have to work the hours you really wanted(LOL).
-Dana

P.s. I remember the days when I worked for Control and had two x-police in charge of the Control Security site in NH at a mall. They treated me like I was in the police academy by telling me I had to polish my badge and busting my balls on how to wear my "smokey bear" hat Etc. Geesh and then I found a couple years ago one of them is working at an Info. desk in a hospital. How the mighty fall.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

eventually you or someone willing to make peanuts will be hired!!!!!! don't try to call the office to much though, they always give the bs that they are on another line or in a meeting-----if they had that many meetings the company wouldn't be as screwed up as it is. STAY AWAY FROM ALLIED BARTON!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ANONYMOUS in Jacksonville, Florida

83 months ago

Dissapointed in Irving, Texas said: I applied for a position with them with specific salary requirements and shift requirements, they wanted to place me at a location that offered a lot less in salary and didn't match my shift requirements and yet I see a posting for the exact shif I wanted and salary requirement I wanted. I don't get it myself. If they have it listed on a national website,than it should open to anyone, not just internally.

AT ALLIED BARTON IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW , IT'S WHO YOU KNOW!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ET

82 months ago

Give this company a chance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.