Allstate Insurance Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Allstate Insurance?

What do you like best about working at Allstate Insurance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Benjamin Frankin in Winfield, Illinois

80 months ago

The benefits and salary are absolutely horrible. The benefits consist of expensive HMOs and they low ball you on the salaries relative to the salary ranges.

Moreover, their try their best to not give you a decent raise each year. The managers definitely see to that since they always find ways to ding you on your reviews.

Your career is based upon tenure and not talent. Outside professionals should take precaution on offering up your experience and knowledge. Your recommendations will not be accepted since it is not the Allstate way of doing things.

I highly recommend seeking other organizations to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Benjamin Frankin in Winfield, Illinois

79 months ago

Allstate is ramping up for a major IT lay-off due to Allstate's new strategy of 80/20. 80% of the technology projects will be placed on-hold or cut while the 20% of project are slated for roll-out. Therefore a major lay-off or what Allstate calls a BTO (buyout) will take place in Oct08.

I just left Allstate due to their lack of decision-making capabilities; their greediness; treating their employees like their Katrina customers and beware of "Inclusion."

Inclusion is a program that engages employees to be a part of the Allstate environment and for their voices to be heard. This is crap, I just got fired for voicing my opinion via the inclusion process.

Inclusion = Exclusion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.