Allstate Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Allstate?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

sunshine11 in Los Angeles, California

79 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Allstate?

Any advice on striking the right note?

The interview is scripted. they read questions off a list. They focus on specific situations in the past where you have dealt with an unhappy customer : how you deal with stress: when you have done a good job etc.
If I recall there were 6 questions. they want specifics - they want to know how you have handled yourself in the past. For me, I was interviewed by two managers - both very professional and personable. It was tense here and there but ok for the most part. just remember to apply actual situations not hypotheticals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (47) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

56 months ago

I see the last post was 23 months ago, but did you also have to take on-line skills tests? Or go in to their HQ and complete testing there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

56 months ago

Forget that question.
I see your posting under Assessment.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.