You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

x in Garden Grove, California

85 months ago

I can't even understand you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

The thing you have to remember on jobs that ask for bilingual persons is this: You got to be FLUENT in both languages. Companies are not looking for someone who speaks Spanish and a LITTLE English (as example) they want someone who can communicate perfectly in both languages.

The reason for this is simple. If the company has clients who speak Spanish, then they want their Hispanic customers to feel at home and feel that they are doing business with a person who understands them - and vice versa. We can see this in the original message where the person understands conversational English and can be understood with a little patience, yet he/she clearly is not fluent in English. If the person from Garden Grove were a client, he/she might not want to do business with "mtmt."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

YamYam in San Antonio, Texas

85 months ago

mtmt in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I don't know what they looking to hire I aply 1000 times I have 10 years exp. I never have one call... I know only hire mexicans with not education or skill to have customer like 100% mexicans I don't belive anymore about Spa/Engh jobs.....

After reading your post, I now understand why they never call you for an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

agree in Concord, North Carolina

75 months ago

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia said: The thing you have to remember on jobs that ask for bilingual persons is this: You got to be FLUENT in both languages. Companies are not looking for someone who speaks Spanish and a LITTLE English (as example) they want someone who can communicate perfectly in both languages.

The reason for this is simple. If the company has clients who speak Spanish, then they want their Hispanic customers to feel at home and feel that they are doing business with a person who understands them - and vice versa. We can see this in the original message where the person understands conversational English and can be understood with a little patience, yet he/she clearly is not fluent in English. If the person from Garden Grove were a client, he/she might not want to do business with "mtmt."

That was very well put.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

a in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

mtmt in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: I don't know what they looking to hire I aply 1000 times I have 10 years exp. I never have one call... I know only hire mexicans with not education or skill to have customer like 100% mexicans I don't belive anymore about Spa/Engh jobs.....

your acting really racist and trashy maybe you should look at yourself and how you market yourself to the job market before lashing out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

a in Brooklyn, New York

34 months ago

i dont think anyone with a brain would hire you your a very low disgusting person

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.