How long does it take to get a job at Allstate?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kaitlynn in Tallmadge, Ohio

32 months ago

I applied for a Claim's Assistant position awhile back and still haven't heard anything. They usually send a rejection email(I applied for a different position with them awhile back, forgot how long it took to get the email), if you weren't qualify.. But I haven't received anything yet. Like everyone else, I am desperate for a job. From what I saw in the description, I meet all the requirements, but of course, I'm pretty sure so does hundreds others. But this position has been posted a few times in the past until I finally decided to read what it's all about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

priscler in Yuma, Arizona

27 months ago

The intreview process takes about one week. For me it was to much, then the hiring process takes about anywhere from a week to 2 weeks. It was also overwhelming! I am a new hire so lets see how it goes. Dont give up in applying, they just have so many people applying for these jobs. In my area this company was hiring for 22 positions and 600 applied for the postion. When i applied both times, i was called for a intreview like 2-4 weeks later. Good luck on your search! hard times man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.