ALLTEL Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at ALLTEL?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

heather in Owatonna, Minnesota

95 months ago

alltel, has a very unique way of interviewing, very repetative and redundant, alot of the questions go over the basics of the same as the test they give you online, just be truthful with the test online and answer the interview questions honestly, and you will do great, good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

channysorenson in Salt Lake City, Utah

88 months ago

I have a wide range of skills from general construction,printing,equipment operations,cable install,customer service,and trouble shooting.I can do anything I put my mind to and love to learn new things,I am a hard worker,like to stay busy,I have always had am looking for a long term position with a great company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

4 minutes ago
I have a wide range of skills from general construction,printing,equipment operations,cable install,customer service,and trouble shooting.I can do anything I put my mind to and love to learn new things,I am a hard worker,like to stay busy,I have always had and am looking for a long term position with a great company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jack sumner in Chandler, Arizona

77 months ago

In person interview is the next step. Its REAL simple for me to remember the questions since it was about 7 months ago. They just ask you "for instance" questions regarding customer service.Like if a lady calls in complaining about her "high bill" for instance. what words would you use to soothe her ranting and raving.Simple stuff if youve worked in Customer service,you'll have no problem. The problem you'll have is working for ALLTEL under their "strict" regime of NO consecutive days off,unless you can find a person to trade with you.And you know how "easy" that is!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.