ALLTEL News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think -- is this company going to survive and thrive? Are they looking to expand their staff, or do you think layoffs are inevitable?

How does ALLTEL stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Amands

86 months ago

I am a District Manager with a billion dollar co..
I recieved a no thank you letter from these guys. Do you think that age is a deal? I think so.
Well, for all who would rather buy from kids, go for it. For the rest of us, we might want to buy from real people, not kids who don't know how to wash their pants. Some one needs to know that being over 30 doesn't mean you can't program a cell. But I guess managing 13 retail stores is just not enough for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jack sumner in Chandler, Arizona

69 months ago

Let me just say that having worked for ALLTEL for 7 months, it is on the whole made up of "YOUNG" personnel. Looks like the "average age" is around 30 and 35-40 ages are max and "pushing it to the limits. MOST of supervisors and managers are in their early to middle twenties.So it is a Young company by and large. I know a lady who is in her early 50's that works there, but that is RARE.Plus she looks a bit younger than her age(45) which may explain why she doesnt get the boot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.