What's the company culture at Almost Family?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Almost Family?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Almost Family?

Reply - Report abuse

rwesthartford in hartford, Connecticut

85 months ago

they are the meanest company I have ever worked for. They care nothing about you as a human being, just how much profit they can extract.This was the worst employer I ever had in all my 40 something years of working

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CurrentEmployee in Louisville, Kentucky

41 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Almost Family?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Almost Family?

Wow - just read the previous response. If you would like a real answer, I'll give you my opinion:

The company is business casual, although the field staff is generally dressed in scrubs. Even though Almost Family is a very large company, they have many agencies that are small offices of employees. I've had a very good experience here, with several of my colleagues becoming good friends. Most people are generally happy and definitely helpful. You'll always have a handful of people who are always unhappy, but you have to take their opinions with a grain of salt.

Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.