How to get a job at Alpine Access.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Alpine Access? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

vdjw in Massapequa, New York

74 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Alpine Access? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Are they hiring in New York?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Gwendolyn Anderson in Houston, Texas

47 months ago

I would welcome the opportunity to work from home doing Medical Billing or entry level accounting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Trendiblackwell in Indianapolis, Indiana

17 months ago

I have to say I was excited about working for them. Be warned the trainers show favoritism and make a big deal about being back from breaks and lunches. My trainer was very childish and it seemed like being in kindergarten again. I had computer problems and when HELP DESK said it would 24 hours to get back in touch with me I was considered...I voiced this to my trainer and she blew me off.....in the new hire packet there is form talking about Tech pay....when you cant get on line or access the system you turn this form in so I am suspect to believe not being able to access the system happens a lot. I never heard back from anyone after I could not log back in including the trainer the Help Desk and HR.....so just my advice not sure this the company to work for...at least not for me!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd in Ferndale, Michigan

17 months ago

Just apply online. It helps if you have an extensive history in phone customer service especially in the areas that they support.

They don't do much training so they hire people with experience. You have to be able to learn on your own.

I'm guessing in this economy they can be very picky. So if you are going in with no relevant experience, your odds are small to none you'll get a response.

And if you lie about your history, they'll weed you out in the initial interview.

Despite being a lower wage job, it's not an entry level job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Todd in Ferndale, Michigan

17 months ago

Trendiblackwell in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I have to say I was excited about working for them. Be warned the trainers show favoritism and make a big deal about being back from breaks and lunches. My trainer was very childish and it seemed like being in kindergarten again. I had computer problems and when HELP DESK said it would 24 hours to get back in touch with me I was considered...I voiced this to my trainer and she blew me off.....in the new hire packet there is form talking about Tech pay....when you cant get on line or access the system you turn this form in so I am suspect to believe not being able to access the system happens a lot. I never heard back from anyone after I could not log back in including the trainer the Help Desk and HR.....so just my advice not sure this the company to work for...at least not for me!!!!

Working at home, they expect you to be pretty computer savvy as there is no IT guy to come to your desk and fix your computer.

I'm guessing if you show early on that you aren't computer savvy, you'll be weeded out quickly.

If you need someone else to help you with computer problems, this job isn't for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.