Amedisys Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Amedisys?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

carrie_savannahjane in Montgomery, Alabama

79 months ago

need to know more specifics about this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

AlabamaOT in north, Alabama

79 months ago

I am also interested in Amedisys Home Health. I am a therapist. would like to know what to expect if I get called for an interview.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lucy hollman in alpharetta, Georgia

78 months ago

Can anyone help me with salaries for Account Executives with Amedisys? Is it a straight, guaranteed base salary plus bonuses? Or is that base a draw, or diminished by expenses I will incur in the job? Confusing question? I appreciate any insight into this position with Amedisys. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Betty Culpepper in Kingwood, Texas

77 months ago

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bernice Feicht in Morgantown, West Virginia

68 months ago

AlabamaOT in north, Alabama said: I am also interested in Amedisys Home Health. I am a therapist. would like to know what to expect if I get called for an interview.
Thanks

Caseoverloads and long hours,paid per vsts (depending on how hired you will need to see so many pt's a day, benefits are not the best (costly)if hired you will have a laptop provided by the company and if the company is the same in WV as where you are (I would say it is)therapist are also in demand. Good luck but consider!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.