Ameribanc National News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you think - will Ameribanc National grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Ameribanc National stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Wine Snob in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

8/29/2008 I wasted two months with Ameribanc National. I had 20 sales and made $2000 less $700 in gas and wear on my car. All the negatives you hear are true, no $5000 sign on bonus, or other bonuses we were to receive, not even paid on some sales. Customer service (provided by Total Merchant Services) was terrible, four of my customers canceled. Appointments were a joke, the merchants told the telemarketers they were not interested, some would not even talk to me. The web training is terrible. If you do not close the deal your manager will talk to the merchant and harass them until the merchant throws you out. They hire 50 people a week and most are gone before the week is over.

See what others say about Ameribanc National:
weissblog.com/2006/10/23/update-on-ameribanc-national-ltd/

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/209/RipOff0209774.htm

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/344/RipOff0344045.htm

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/365/RipOff0365522.htm

You can work for a prestigious bank, with the best rates and great customer service. Be trained properly. Tell the truth and not have to lie to get the sale. Make over $2000 a week. E-mail your contact info to vgcent1@yahoo.com, and I will put you in contact with a great company. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

DoTheFandango in New Paris, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

I worked for Ameribanc for four months.
Didn't get the $5000 bonus, that's just a lure they have no intention in honoring. They will tell you that offer isnt valid anymore. EVEN THOUGH they are still advertising it.
I obtained 45 clients.
Didn't see not one residual because they keep them. And their commission plan was horrible.
They only pay $100.00 per sale.

And if the paperwork is not sent in properly - they take $25.00 off the sale. And I called while at the merchants place - waiting to see if anything was wrong.

They only give the gas bonus for 8 weeks although at the start they promise you that you will get the gas bonus as long as you produce 2 sales a week.

I would stay away.
tristatepm@gmail.com contact me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

smilyred in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin

51 months ago

(vgcent1@yahoo.com)23 months ago you responded to Wine Snob and told Wine Snob to contact you at your yahoo address about a prestigious bank to work for,would you mind also giving me the information too?Thanks so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.